Thread: Snoop Dogg

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

But in ghostwriting, wouldn't the songs still be singer's ideas?

I thought people turned to ghostwriters because they had ideas in their heads but had trouble expressing them by themselves, so they dictated ideas to an author.

I don't think that turning to ghostwriting really indicates type. Ghostwriting is the case anyone would turn to when they don't have the actual skill. Type doesn't determine actual skill, but more of your outlook.

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    But in ghostwriting, wouldn't the songs still be singer's ideas?

I thought people turned to ghostwriters because they had ideas in their heads but had trouble expressing them by themselves, so they dictated ideas to an author.

I don't think that turning to ghostwriting really indicates type. Ghostwriting is the case anyone would turn to when they don't have the actual skill. Type doesn't determine actual skill, but more of your outlook.
    I don't know if the artist creates the image and the ghostwriter crafts it. I don't think ghostwriting indicates type at all, in fact I think it obscures type because you're not getting the pure artist.

When a ghostwriter writes a rapper's lyrics (but the rapper claims credit for them) you're getting the ghost writer's psyche and not the artist's or some mixture of the two (or three because after all, we've got a product to sell). A good artist tries to get a ghostwriter who matches their personality enough so that the lyrics and persona go together. You want PB&J not polka dots and stripes.

That's why rappers rarely admit to using ghostwriters, it's all about being authentic and having these experiences, and all the crap they've lived through. I think most popular rap (not underground which is where the better stuff is) is all about Si.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INFP

he's an ENTP! he must be.. I've been trying to figure it out watching the father hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Eminem's definitely got the INFJ intensity about him.
    I don't see INFJs having the aggressive in your face style Eminem does. I could see an INFJ being more of the cerberal "conscious" or "backpacker rappers" though. De La Soul, Tribe, Common, etc.

Mostly I think they would stick to folk music, gospel, hymns and classical instruments - where they can hide in the back and play with hair covering their face. (I'm mostly kidding here btw - don't flame me)

Snoop? I would go with ESTP or ISTP. There is nothing N about him. Not to say anything is wrong with that. I think the majority of rappers are Ss. Especially the ones that rap mostly about bling and scoring bitches (which is most of them, including Snoop).

Dre, I could see as an N.