• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Joaquin Phoenix

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
After quitting acting he's really become totally different. Do you think he's lost his mind to drugs or is it a big joke?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think he's cool. always liked him. have no clue what's going on with him. i do think the "fame" bit bothers a lot of actors that are in it for the craft and i think it's makin him skittish...are you asking what his type is though? because i have no idea...interested though.

maliafee

His rapping sucks though, in all honesty; I listened openly. I don't think he should have to remain static, but he WAS a great actor. :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh i want to hear it!! where can i hear it!? you tube?

alicia91

He's channeling Andy Kaufman for a special documentary that Casey Affleck is filming. It appears to be just a big act.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
He's channeling Andy Kaufman for a special documentary that Casey Affleck is filming. It appears to be just a big act.

It will be interesting if this is the case. Because of today's wired media world, it's not really possible to do an Andy Kaufman channel, as people will know it's an act before it even starts.

He looks more like he's channeling Mr. E. :D

Did you see him on the Letterman show? Mind-blowingly stoned out of his mind. Even if this is for a documentary, he was out to lunch that night. :D

alicia91

He's channeling Andy Kaufman for a special documentary that Casey Affleck is filming. It appears to be just a big act

Sorry, I meant to say that it appears to ME, that he's channeling Andy Kaufman (another actor who did similar things). I didn't mean that to be a fact. The fact that Casey Affleck is filming his 'career transition' is all over the entertainment news. Just google Joaquin Phoenix and Casey Affleck and you can read all about it.