• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Criminal Mindssss

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Ah, one of my more favored shows.

Hotch: IXXJ

David Rossi: IXXX

Garcia: XXXP

Morgan: XSXP

Reid: INTP?

JJ: XXFX

Prentiss: IXXX

Gideon: IXXX

Hey, there are a lot of people. Kind of tricky, but maybe it's because I watch it infrequently.

Go!

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Seriously, does no one watch this show, or are my top-notch typings too vague?

G

Glycerine

Ah, one of my more favored shows.

Hotch: IXXJ

David Rossi: IXXX

Garcia: XXXP

Morgan: XSXP

Reid: INTP?

JJ: XXFX

Prentiss: IXXX

Gideon: IXXX

Hey, there are a lot of people. Kind of tricky, but maybe it's because I watch it infrequently.

Go!

I might be completely off but I always was under the impression Reid might have been an highly intelligent ISTJ.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Hmmm... -strokes chin-

I wish I could agree or disagree, but I don't know enough about the ISTJ.

Would you mind breaking down why? Or is it just an intuition kind of thing?

G

Glycerine

Hmmm... -strokes chin-

I wish I could agree or disagree, but I don't know enough about the ISTJ.

Would you mind breaking down why? Or is it just an intuition kind of thing?

He's always relating and connecting crimes based on the things he's read/studied, notices/remembers many little details, and is very detailed in his speech whenever he's telling a story. (Si-ish in my opinion). He doesn't really come up with his own ideas, he just seems to put a new spin on older murderers. For example, (made up) The BAU finds an a guy who a whole bunch of human body parts in his apartment and Reid will usually pipe in, "oh, this is just like Jeffrey Dahmer because of this and this....." The reason why the character seems to be intuitive is because he is able to connect information and see patterns (this is stereotypically considered N but any smart person can do that). Compare him to Jacob Hood from Eleventh Hour and Patrick Jane from the Mentalist (Both NTs, I presume) and you will see a major difference.

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
With CSI Las Vegas, It's my favourite crime-tvshow.
My guess:

Hotch: ISTJ

David Rossi: INxJ

Garcia: ENFP

Morgan: ENFJ

Reid: INTP

JJ: INFJ

Prentiss: ISFJ

Gideon: INTJ maybe, complex character, the best.

G

Glycerine

Man, I am so bad at typing characters. I am a lot better at typing people IRL. :doh:

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
With CSI Las Vegas, It's my favourite crime-tvshow.
My guess:

Hotch: ISTJ

David Rossi: INxJ

Garcia: ENFP

Morgan: ENFJ

Reid: INTP

JJ: INFJ

Prentiss: ISFJ

Gideon: INTJ maybe, complex character, the best.

looks good to me so far. I'm pretty sure that JJ is E though