• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mask of the Betrayer

Vetekorn

MBTI Type
EstP
Enneagram
FUCK
Gooood morniing TYPOLOGYYY!

So what about some typing huh?
I've got this one character in the game; Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer, and I've sought you typing oracles out to get him typed. Personally I think he's kinda charming, even though he's blue, but I just can't put my finger on what he is (not strange, I'm a noob in the typing business:newwink: ).
I guessed he's an ENTP, but I'm not quite sure. If you help me, I will love you, your family's and your pets for all time, promise;)!

So here's a video with him, not much to go on, but his whole personality is basically described in this scene.

Heeere we goo: YouTube - MOTB - Gannayev

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interesting choice of name. Are you a farmer? :D

He does seem like an intelligent ENTP, yes.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ouh no more guys from the north. We definitly need more booze + dry humor then :D