0 0%
  • INTJ

0 0%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
123 Last

deleted

Default Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

I hear ISFP but I don't know. Was he arrogant? Does Fi really fit as his primary function? I could agree with some decent points made. And the movie is obviously a fabrication, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    I hear ISFP but I don't know. Was he arrogant? Does Fi really fit as his primary function?
    Dunno, I've never met him.

Well, I try to say that I don't know anything about his personality. We have no direct evidence.

MBTI
    INTJ

I don't know where the S typing comes from. I am skeptical about it. As a child Mozart invented complicated imagined worlds and so on, for example, making the S typing seem weird. People might type him S because of his music, but it's easy to forget the historical context in which he wrote it. Mozart was part of the Classical period, characterized by simplicity. Compared to his contemporaries Mozart was making much more complex and inventive music, and people don't give him enough credit for that. Mozart contributed greatly in the progress towards romanticism, and probably only Beethoven made a greater contribution.
    "Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius." - Wolfgang Amadé Mozart

deleted

I see how ENFP could be. I believe Mozart and Beethoven are of an equal contribution towards romanticism, for Beethoven in the whole did not contribute, but his heart and too his classical influence, Mozart.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    I hear ISFP but I don't know. Was he arrogant? Does Fi really fit as his primary function? I could agree with some decent points made. And the movie is obviously a fabrication, am I right?
    Amadeus? God yes!

Entertainment, not fact, or even really trying to be. It was based on a play of the same name by Peter Schaffer, NOT direct biographical detail.

I would go with EN-P for Mozart, maybe leaning slightly towards ENFP. Details may follow if I can be bothered.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

deleted

Sanguine seems to be the theme of the votes so far, since it corresponds to ENXPs and ISFPs.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I know nothing about Mozart but clearly his music was far to complex for a feeble S mind to create.

From Wikipedia:

He enjoyed billiards and dancing, and kept pets: a canary, a starling, a dog, and also a horse for recreational riding.[69] Particularly in his youth, Mozart had a striking fondness for scatological and sexual humor (actually not so unusual in his culture and times), which is preserved in his many surviving letters, notably those written to his cousin Maria Anna Thekla Mozart around 1777–1778, but also in his correspondence with his sister Nannerl and his parents.[70] Mozart even wrote scatological music, the canon "Leck mich im Arsch" (literally "Lick me in the arse", sometimes idiomatically translated "Kiss my arse" or "Get stuffed") K. 231.
    Total SP!!

heart on fire

ENFP with inferior/shadow Se coming out making him go on binges of pleasure seeking in between times of being detached from reality into a fanatsy world of music. Anyway that's my guess.

ENFP definately. He just can't be any other type

your resident asshole

Yes, many say ISFP because they think music = S, but I really think that he was more intuitive. Putting the functions together, he was definitely an ENFP.