• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bjork's type

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So if the newsom girl is infj, what's bjork?

Sunny Ghost

for a long time i always wanted to say, intp for bjork. but it's because at the time i only had two friends to compare to that were supposed "intp's." however, as time has passed, i've realized these two friends tested incorrectly on the mbti. and both of these friends were "out there." i had taken the intuition and internal thinking as something to create a bit of eccentricity. i suppose it does, but not in the way my friends or bjork are eccentric. so now i'm not really sure and hadn't given it a whole lot of thought until i came across this thread. i think i'll need to revisit some of her music and watch some of her interviews to get a better idea.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So if the newsom girl is infj, what's bjork?

i thought enfj or infj. i can't help but shake the impression i have of her as the female thom yorke. how quickly enraged she gets. definite sx/sp. potentially an e5--it's difficult to tell. her videos with entp michel gondry are good!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i thought enfj or infj. i can't help but shake the impression i have of her as the female thom yorke. how quickly enraged she gets. definite sx/sp. potentially an e5--it's difficult to tell. her videos with entp michel gondry are good!

Yeah, I've been constructing my entire understanding of her around the fact that there're so many stopgaps in her speech, but realize how little that'd support any theory standing on its own legs, at least regarding her. Was it enfj you had her as on your list? I think that'd make most sense between the two. Oprah? It's easier for me to picture her as an istj than estj (dual-wise).

Btw, this is tricky as fuck.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Jarvis Cocker is actually infj, not infp or enfj. Little Girl (w/Blue Eyes) is your typical I'm an infj singing a (presumably) hit song from a 3rd person pov a la blur/kinks/smiths.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I was convinced she was INFJ, but now I'm thinking ENFP.

She's the right mix of cute and creepy, something NFPs just intrinsically get. I don't know - her Ne could be a complement to Gondry's? I know sometimes Ni and Ne when coupled similarly with Fe and Fi can clash instead of attract. Also, (this may be a silly reason but) when her voice latches onto an emotion and it's very raw and honest, it feels more like Fi. (Really, if I think about these typings for too long they no longer make any sense to me anymore.) But yeah. I think I'm going with ENFP.

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
ISXJ

Hey all,

Not that I'm still active on here.

Thinking back about a time in 2007 when a friend and me thought we maybe saw Bjork in a cafe in Amsterdam before her concert (he didn't think it was actually her, though he said her group talked Icelandic...) and she politely said "sorry" to me in the line for the food (Well at least a small phantasy for a memory). Yes, I can hold on to this kind of things more or less indefinitely. And I thought about this thread.

Anyway, in my mind now she strikes me as an ISTJ. So I google that and find someone typing her as ISFJ(http://expressingyourtruth.blogspot.nl/). What about Si for the earthy tones someone earlier in the thread mentioned?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't usually venture to type people I don't know, but NFP sounds right to me. INFP if I had to guess. I've always felt connected to her and her art.

TaylorS

Aspie Idealist
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFP, almost certain.

á´…eparted

passages
ESFP.

I have thought of her as an Se dominant for year and years now.

I love her. Her music is some of my favorite, and she is just a fascinating individual.

MWill

Bjork I think would be a 4w3. Actually, I'd love to know what she actually is

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thinking isfp these days.
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] why do you think she's E?

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
IsFP with very strong tertiary Ni. I could also buy InFJ, but she seems more Fi/Ni/Se rather than Ni/Fe/Ti. I see her typed as INFP a lot, but I can't see it - everything about her and her art screams Se-Ni or Ni-Se axis to me. I would argue why, but I'm not in the mood for logic right now.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
as far as enneagram goes, does 4w3 seem to be the consensus?

i might be able to see 9w1 for her, but i'm way less sure about her enneatype than her mbti. her songs seem more about integration into the whole, being one with and at peace within humanity and nature. she doesn't usually seem tortured or distraught in her lyrics.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
isfj SEI

ISFJ art is something else. Its as if you took an entp's art but made it super serious and jagged.

á´…eparted

passages
Thinking isfp these days.

[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] why do you think she's E?

In all her videos, interviews, etc. that I have seen, I have always gotten the impression that she is driven by Se most. She wants to experience things, live for the moment, and see the beauty of the world and show it to others.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm self-sufficient. I spend a lot of time on my own and I shut off quite easily. When I communicate, I communicate 900 per cent, then I shut off, which scares people sometimes.

Björk

Connecting deeply and then shutting off, could she be the dreaded INFJ??