User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Bjork's type

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Connecting deeply and then shutting off, could she be the dreaded INFJ??
    Could be, but I also think that's a sx/sp thing - that push-and-pull between connecting intensely and then withdrawing.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    isfj SEI

ISFJ art is something else. Its as if you took an entp's art but made it super serious and jagged.
    This seems to be the most accurate description for her. She doesn't seem to fit any MBTI archetype.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by underwaterthing View Post
    Could be, but I also think that's a sx/sp thing - that push-and-pull between connecting intensely and then withdrawing.
    My thoughts exactly. I really believe she's Fi.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Member Array
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    bs
    Socionics
    ILE None

I'm convinced of SEI/ISFJ typing. Very eccentric and creative Si. Does not bear world pain on her shoulders. This excludes EII/INFP. Loves technology. Made an interview where she opened TV set and even explored theory of CathodeRayTube. I'm sold. She really likes ENTPness.

darkened dreams Array labyrinthine's Avatar
    MBTI
    inxp
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None

fwiw I posted early in the thread years ago, and I think I was wrong. She could be an INFJ. I have also wondered ISFP which also uses Ni. There is definitely Ni in her work. She is more adept with sensory expression than the average INFJ with inferior-Se, which is why I wondered about ISFP. Ni is not about analysis like I thought before.
    The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas. H.G. WELLS
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. FEYNMAN

If this is monkey pee, you're on your own.SCULLY

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I havent listened to her music much, but she definitely seems like an INFJ
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Member Array
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    bs
    Socionics
    ILE None

Why INFJ over ISFJ?
    I mean her music videos gives me a very strong indication of Si. Straight from Jung's description very multi-layered sensory stuff. I don't hear lot of timely Ni views either. Brings in some NT stuff instead of ST stuff in her speech. There are great commonalities between SFs and NTs as well as in case of NFs and STs.

Junior Member Array

ISFJ camp! Let's see, Iceland is a very SJ country even though it may not seem like it. I see idols from there getting typed as SPs and NJs all the time despite that they are not like that at all. Yes, they're dreamy, but not that dreamy. You've got to remember Iceland is a country built on tradition, not fallacy or speculation. Everything they do is based off history. Parades. Sagas. Timeliness, you name it. Just because they're liberal doesn't mean they're not traditional. Si is retrofitting the past for future use. Ni is retrofitting the future for past use, and present use to some extent. That's why SJs are so creative. They know what works and they stick to it. They don't speculate. The more you stare at yourself in the mirror in the past, the more you'll notice. Iceland's just happens to have a colorfulness about it and a more liberalness to it because of their governmental system, which was pretty rockin' for the time. Notice how they've kept it all this time. If they were NJ inclined, they might have changed it to spice it up - because whatever. But they haven't, so that says something about their values and mores.

I'm saying this because Bjork's from there and a lot of Icelanders share the same values. They like community, but they also like independence. So if that had to be applied to a function, Si and Fe then. Both are community oriented. Si can be very independent when it wants to, especially since it's an introverted function - subjectiveness! And if you notice, even some of Jonsi's music is very past-oriented if very experimental sometimes. It all traces back to the Sagas and community orientation. That's just my two cents, though. (As an ISTJ, mind you.)

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx

I think she's an INFP. Look at how she describes the inside of the TV in this old interview of her at around 1:15.

She sees her own world in the wirings of the TV and creates a story about it on the spot. It screams Ne to me. She also has that childlike, mystical quality that is seen in many INFPs. She's very experimental in her music, but does include traditional Icelandic elements to her music too. That can be tertiary Si that sticks to some traditional values, and auxiliary Ne that is branching out and experimenting with different styles that is shown throughout her musical career. Her song lyrics are very Fi, and she exudes feeling in her music through the raw emotion of her voice. I say she is INFP, but it can be anyone's guess.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I always sense strong Fi and strong Se in het music : so either ESFP or ISFP.
    Intensely dislike most of her stuff. I like art when it's conceptual or premeditated. She seems to go with a flow, which in its own is admirable. Just rarely my taste.
    “Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.“ ~ Schopenhauer

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast