• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rocko's Modern Life

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Perhaps the greatest animated series ever created.

Rocko - ISTJ INFP
Heffer - ESFP
Filburt - INTP
Mr. Big Head - ENTJ

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've seen that listing before (as INFP), and I wouldn't have thought of Rocko as ISTJ at first. After thinking about it, though, he does seem to have a lot of optimistic ISTJ traits.

I will say this: We don't know much about what goes on inside Rocko's head. It wasn't a focus of the show. So he could be an INFP, or a lot of things.

Last edited:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Just to let you know, Rocko is actually listed as an INFP on this page.
Eh, I don't believe a lot of the online sites that type people. They could be right, I just didn't analyze it closely. Okay...

Rocko...

I/E - No question he's introverted. Even if you watch one episode, you can immediately tell. Definitely I.

S/N - He tends to have a little bit of imagination and he does tend to fantasize a little, but I'm really thinking he's more of a sensor type because of his practical nature. He's quite pragmatic, and he doesn't really live in the future.

T/F - This is also difficult. I'm leaning toward F though, he seems like he's not a very confrontational guy, and he is sympathetic, so F.

J/P - I feel he's P. He's not really scheduled or structured. He does things to the last minute, and often misses the bus (in the figurative state).

Looking at the cognitive functions, he's more INFP than ISFP. So yeah, he's INFP. That makes sense now as far as his personality goes. He's definitely a Type 6 enneagram.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Anyone else? I think these are accurate. Not convinced about Mr. Big Head though.