• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Road Warrior

mysterio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Max ISTP
The Gyro Captain ENTP
Pappagallo ENTJ
Lord Humungus ENFJ
Wez ESTP

I know the odds of getting many – if any – replies with this cult classic are not very good. I probably should’ve done one on typing Britney Spears. Maybe I will someday…

wolfy

awsm
You're probably right as far as I can tell. I've seen Mad Max 2 maybe 10 times. I'm pretty sure Max and The Gyro Captain are right.
Mad Max 1 is a better movie I think. :D Darker.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Max ISTP
The Gyro Captain ENTP
Pappagallo ENTJ
Lord Humungus ENFJ
Wez ESTP

I know the odds of getting many – if any – replies with this cult classic are not very good. I probably should’ve done one on typing Britney Spears. Maybe I will someday…

Max was not an ISTP, he was ISTJ. He was a former cop who was preoccupied with contracts (in the world of anarchy) and was strong armed into "doing the right thing" by a bunch of fucking hippie looking twats.

Also, all the other characters were not well rounded enough to be typed accurately.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I know the odds of getting many – if any – replies with this cult classic are not very good.

Well, if you would name the topic "Mad Max" I would immediately know what movie you were talking about. I haven't seen any of the movies in ages so I wouldn't know.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I still say he's ISTP. Especially the first movie. Read this.

I read that, and I don't know how that helps the case with him being an ISTP.

Anyway, I enjoyed the first movie, but let's be honest, it wasn't exactly "character driven"

Car crashes + cop's vengeance = Mad Max 1

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's what made it great! Nothing sweeter than revenge.

Well if you liked 15 minutes of revenge in Mad Max, you're going to LOVE 90 minutes of revenge in Taken.

wolfy

awsm
Well if you liked 15 minutes of revenge in Mad Max, you're going to LOVE 90 minutes of revenge in Taken.

Thanks! I love revenge movies. I asked for suggestions here. I'm working through the list. Taken looks pretty good too.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper

I enjoyed Taken. I wish Liam Neeson would narrate my life. Although I liked the uncut Euro version much better than the over-edited US version.

mysterio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Max was not an ISTP, he was ISTJ. He was a former cop who was preoccupied with contracts (in the world of anarchy) and was strong armed into "doing the right thing" by a bunch of fucking hippie looking twats.

Also, all the other characters were not well rounded enough to be typed accurately.

I see Max as an ISTP in both films. I’m not sure what you mean by him being “preoccupied with contracts” in the 1st. He was a road intercept cop at the end of civilization. Those guys were always dealing with unpredictable situations. Max was a textbook SP temperament who adapted quickly to changing circumstances.