User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Results 121 to 130 of 162

  1. #121
    Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    i was thinking E because of his P. i doubt he is INFP. he could have been an INFJ for all i know though.



    i doubt he is S, especially because of his influences towards byron as well as people like albert nobel. an S person wouldn't make ripples like that in history.
    Okay. I can see you've thought about this; I'll accept Shelley as ENFP. Blake as INFJ though.
    4w5 sp

  2. #122
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    When reading about Blake's personal life he does seem more NFP than NFJ.

    Blake is all about truth through individuality rather than social systems. He's also fairly fixated on duality in human nature, he finds beauty in it.

    Another point that leads me to think INFP vs. INFJ is his engraving, would make more sense that he had tertiary S to draw on than inferior S.

    No way on Shelley being enfp..isfp all the way. Keats INFP.

  3. #123
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Paul Claudel maybe ENP.

    Here's a more detailed profile of his character here:
    Paul Claudel characteristics

  4. #124
    Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Paul Claudel maybe ENP.

    Here's a more detailed profile of his character here:
    Paul Claudel characteristics
    The link paints him as an ENFP. I wonder if there's a list on that site of other authors they describe. A quick search found a Dickens profile that paints him as an ENFP (correctly).
    4w5 sp

  5. #125
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    I think it would be hard to type some authors, like Mario Puzo. He wrote The Godfather to appeal to mass audiences because he needed to make money and his first two books while they received high critical acclaim didn't make him very much money. According to what he says, this work is more in line with his true inner vision than Godfather was:

    The Fortunate Pilgrim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Mario Puzo on Larry King Live

  6. #126
    Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I think it would be hard to type some authors, like Mario Puzo. He wrote The Godfather to appeal to mass audiences because he needed to make money and his first two books while they received high critical acclaim didn't make him very much money. According to what he says, this work is more in line with his true inner vision than Godfather was:

    The Fortunate Pilgrim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Mario Puzo on Larry King Live
    Still, the S is more likely to sell out to their material needs than the N. Also, from what I gather, his work is very description-heavy in an S like way, with the focus on realism. Although I think my opinion of himis mainly based on how he came across in video interviews. Very SFP in my opinion.
    4w5 sp

  7. #127
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dynamiteninja View Post
    Still, the S is more likely to sell out to their material needs than the N.
    I disagree on that point. N people have eat and pay rent same as S people.

    Yes, you're right of course that he seems more S than N however. I am just saying as far as typing him in the four letters from a work like Godfather, I think it would be hard.

    Just like Poe wrote to appeal to a mass audience and is said to have hated the gothic romance genere.

  8. #128
    Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I disagree on that point. N people have eat and pay rent same as S people.

    Yes, you're right of course that he seems more S than N however. I am just saying as far as typing him in the four letters from a work like Godfather, I think it would be hard.
    I take your point, but I'm not typing him on that as I earlier stated.

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Just like Poe wrote to appeal to a mass audience and is said to have hated the gothic romance genere.
    Really?! Lol. Did he hate the detective genre he invented as well lol?
    4w5 sp

  9. #129
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dynamiteninja View Post
    I wonder if there's a list on that site of other authors they describe. A quick search found a Dickens profile that paints him as an ENFP (correctly).
    I haven't found one. You pretty much just have to search for a name and hope they have a profile. *sigh*

    First profile I saw on there was Dostovesky's. Very interesting and very INFJ.

  10. #130
    Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    I haven't found one. You pretty much just have to search for a name and hope they have a profile. *sigh*

    First profile I saw on there was Dostovesky's. Very interesting and very INFJ.
    Thought as much.
    Last edited by dynamiteninja; 05-29-2009 at 01:29 PM.
    4w5 sp

Similar Threads

  1. DN's Author Type List
    By dynamiteninja in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 03-23-2017, 01:34 PM
  2. DN's Author Type List VI
    By dynamiteninja in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 11:44 PM
  3. DN's Author Type List V
    By dynamiteninja in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 09:41 AM
  4. DN's Author Type List IV
    By dynamiteninja in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 08:01 PM
  5. DN's Author Type List II
    By dynamiteninja in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 07:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO