• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

James Blunt

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Yes, kind of. But his lyrics made me think of INFP even if he says he is not sensitive, his lyrcis are very very very feeling based. the songs have that dreamy quality INFP's possess.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
ISFP is a possiblility of course. I think ISFP's are much less sensitive than ISFJ's.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I vote INFP and awesome. Way too dreamy for ISFP.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I can't believe he wrote a whole song about some chick he saw on the train.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Seems like the evidence points overwhelmingly to INFP. Funnily enough for an INFP, he was an army officer of some sort.

alicia91

The N's can have him. Creepy stalker lyrics and and annoyingly intense way of singing. OK, I only know that one song - but I've heard enough.

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
I can't believe he wrote a whole song about some chick he saw on the train.

Nah, you're missing the deeper meaning. He explains it in this revision:
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Z6tDSb6c8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Z6tDSb6c8[/YOUTUBE]

V

violaine

The N's can have him. Creepy stalker lyrics and and annoyingly intense way of singing. OK, I only know that one song - but I've heard enough.

Ewwww, agreed he is unbearable. *shudder* If I could I would probably defect to the Ss, if they would have me, based solely on this unfortunate inclusion, lolol.

I have enjoyed the parodies taking the mickey out of him as it were though (..."Morrissey keeps telling me James Blunt is rhyming slang" ROFL).

EDIT: (Oops sorry to the JB fans here, it's too late to delete this post I guess, lol.) I would have guessed he is not a feeler as well just based on the snippets of his personal life... but I don't really know and I prob wouldn't investigate further.

Last edited:

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I can do the best impression of goodbye my lover.

I agree with INFP.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
ISFP.

I don't think you can blame this guy on the Ns. The thing about INFPs and music, is that they're good at it.

But really he just comes off as ISFP to me. I don't know much about him, but he seems more simple in a way, and present. And less thoughtful than INFPs.

wolfy

awsm
ISFP.

I don't think you can blame this guy on the Ns. The thing about INFPs and music, is that they're good at it.

But really he just comes off as ISFP to me. I don't know much about it, but he seems more simple in a way, and present. And less thoughtful than INFPs.

And ISFP are not good at music? What sort of retarded logic is that?