• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hannah Montana

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Yes, I watch it and I don't care what anyone thinks!

As far as I've gotten is ExFx.

I'll throw in Miley Cyrus as well.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Miley Cyrus -- ENFP
Hannah Montana - ExFP

That's just a total off-the-cuff guess.

But I do get the impression that she IS Hannah Montana, just like Michael J. Fox was pretty much himself playing all those roles in his TV career.

PS. I think it's funny.
Most of the time.

Although Zack and Cody's better.

And the best are "iCarly" and "Drake and Josh." (And "Ned's Declassified")

But that "Cody in the House" and "Wizards of Waverly Place" just suck raw rotten eggs.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Zach and Cody *used* to be better way back in season 1 and possibly some of season 2 before London's IQ dropped another 40 points, Maddie became an incessant harpy, etc. Drake and Josh is better than both. I see the appeal of iCarly, but find it a little ADHD for me. Wizards of Waverly Place and Cody in the House are inexplicable, but I suppose Cody is slightly more palatable than Raven, the show-offy, but caring control freak. Living with Derek is sort of brave in that it is not particularly glamorous and shows a whole family unit and the protagonist is purposefully not very winningly shown. But it is also a little depressing.

Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana: EnFP
Lily: ISxP
Oliver: ESFP
Jackson: ESTx

When my 11 cousin visited, I saw more Hannah Montana than I knew existed. It's definitely entertaining in the antics!way, but it's not that relatable and the characters are a little too broadly played for me to empathize with most of the time. (Episodes about Miley's love life do seem to exponentially increase the suck.)

(Ha, kids shows appeal to my real maturity level. ^__~)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
.. just like Michael J. Fox was pretty much himself playing all those roles in his TV career.

I disagree with you here. Michael J. Fox is an SP, probably an ESFP, and his most famous TV role was on Family Ties playing Alex P. Keaton, an ESTJ. He was quite a bit different than that role for sure.

And the best are "iCarly"....

Agree with you here. iCarly owns all those other shows. I'm totally in love with Sam.

You know, in a non-creepy way. :newwink:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I disagree with you here. Michael J. Fox is an SP, probably an ESFP, and his most famous TV role was on Family Ties playing Alex P. Keaton, an ESTJ. He was quite a bit different than that role for sure.

I know why you say that, and I can agree with that much.

But he never seemed like a "real" ESTJ on that show, despite them trying to write the character that way. He ended up being far warmer than a typical ESTJ, it really was still him playing an ESTJ ... so he was sort of toothless.

Agree with you here. iCarly owns all those other shows. I'm totally in love with Sam.

Lol, I actually like Sam a lot too, although she could never carry a show on her own.

Miranda, I've loved since I saw her in School of Rock. :D

Yes. Thank God for creative post editing. ;)

Verania

MBTI Type
INFP
Miley and Hannah Montana are both INTJs.....DUH

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
But he never seemed like a "real" ESTJ on that show, despite them trying to write the character that way. He ended up being far warmer than a typical ESTJ, it really was still him playing an ESTJ ... so he was sort of toothless.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one. Either I don't agree on what a typical ESTJ is as far as warmness or I disagree on the definition of toothless. Either way, ner. ;)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Because it was mentioned....

Sam: ESTP
Carly: ESFJ?
Freddie: INFJ?

Any ideas?

I just got the first dvd release so I've been watching a lot of episodes. I think you got the first two right, though Sam could possibly be an ISTP.

I think Freddie is INTJ. I get much more of a logical sense from him. And not just because he's the technical guy for the webshow. He's much more strategic than diplomatic in his ideas. And Spencer is either ENFP or ESFP. His character is not quite as developed, at least in the ones I've seen, which is expected since he's not one of the kids (even though he acts like one.) ;)

hommefatal

You guys mentioned ENFP. She's definitely an extrovert. At first she seems like an S. But I do think she's intelligent and N could be possible. I'm really not sure about thinking/feeling. She's very cunning in my opinion. She acts a lot like Madonna, and she's believed to be an ESTP. But if you look at her she seems a lot like an F. Her dad wants her to act like a J but she's very independent, much more like a P.
Overall she acts like a ESFP, she's kinda materialistic. Maybe she's really an ENFP but acts sensing to become popular.

I'm a ENFP myself though only moderately extroverted. I must say I am delighted with her. I am mostly delighted with ESFPs so my first guess was ESFP. But there's a lot of an ESTJ influence due to her dad being one or at least acting like one in my opinion and the conservative background around her. But again, her outrages are much of an ESFP. Actually she really seems nice but that's hard to notice because of her shitty dad who tries to manipulate her. But if you look at her trying to uncouple her father, that's much like an ENFP.

sajtoscsaj

MBTI Type
xNTx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Miley/Hannah: ENFP in the show
Lilly: ESFP
Oliver: ExFP
Jackson: ESTP

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I type Hannah Montana ESTJ. She is, after all, the big boss!

velvetoveralls

MBTI Type
INFJ
I've always thought Miley Cyrus to be an ENFP.

I follow her Tumblr (really, it's her real page), and it's quite abstract (and artsy) and has all of these philosophical/spiritual statements. She likes making a lot of cheeky and/or grand statements about life and emotions and things like that. And judging from her posts, she clearly sees a lot of beauty in destruction and darkness. I'm pretty sure she's an ENFP.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've always thought Miley Cyrus to be an ENFP.

I follow her Tumblr (really, it's her real page), and it's quite abstract (and artsy) and has all of these philosophical/spiritual statements. She likes making a lot of cheeky and/or grand statements about life and emotions and things like that. And judging from her posts, she clearly sees a lot of beauty in destruction and darkness. I'm pretty sure she's an ENFP.

So why is her music so horrendously awful? And her lyrics so inane?

Maybe she should go be a philosopher somewhere and stop subjecting us to Party in the U.S.A.

I thought she was an ESFP with a low I.Q.

My bad.

velvetoveralls

MBTI Type
INFJ
So why is her music so horrendously awful? And her lyrics so inane?

Maybe she should go be a philosopher somewhere and stop subjecting us to Party in the U.S.A.

I thought she was an ESFP with a low I.Q.

My bad.

Well, about her music, she was chained down by the Disney executives and forced to sing whatever they told her and do whatever they wanted and etcetera. Miley didn't write Party in the U.S.A.

Anyway, she might be a huge attention whore, and a regular maker of stupid decisions, but I don't think she's very dumb herself. She's just seriously messed up.