User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Hannah Montana

You guys mentioned ENFP. She's definitely an extrovert. At first she seems like an S. But I do think she's intelligent and N could be possible. I'm really not sure about thinking/feeling. She's very cunning in my opinion. She acts a lot like Madonna, and she's believed to be an ESTP. But if you look at her she seems a lot like an F. Her dad wants her to act like a J but she's very independent, much more like a P.
    Overall she acts like a ESFP, she's kinda materialistic. Maybe she's really an ENFP but acts sensing to become popular.

I'm a ENFP myself though only moderately extroverted. I must say I am delighted with her. I am mostly delighted with ESFPs so my first guess was ESFP. But there's a lot of an ESTJ influence due to her dad being one or at least acting like one in my opinion and the conservative background around her. But again, her outrages are much of an ESFP. Actually she really seems nice but that's hard to notice because of her shitty dad who tries to manipulate her. But if you look at her trying to uncouple her father, that's much like an ENFP.

MBTI
    xNTx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Miley/Hannah: ENFP in the show
    Lilly: ESFP
    Oliver: ExFP
    Jackson: ESTP

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I type Hannah Montana ESTJ. She is, after all, the big boss!

MBTI
    INFJ

I've always thought Miley Cyrus to be an ENFP.

I follow her Tumblr (really, it's her real page), and it's quite abstract (and artsy) and has all of these philosophical/spiritual statements. She likes making a lot of cheeky and/or grand statements about life and emotions and things like that. And judging from her posts, she clearly sees a lot of beauty in destruction and darkness. I'm pretty sure she's an ENFP.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by velvetoveralls View Post
    I've always thought Miley Cyrus to be an ENFP.

I follow her Tumblr (really, it's her real page), and it's quite abstract (and artsy) and has all of these philosophical/spiritual statements. She likes making a lot of cheeky and/or grand statements about life and emotions and things like that. And judging from her posts, she clearly sees a lot of beauty in destruction and darkness. I'm pretty sure she's an ENFP.
    So why is her music so horrendously awful? And her lyrics so inane?

Maybe she should go be a philosopher somewhere and stop subjecting us to Party in the U.S.A.

I thought she was an ESFP with a low I.Q.

My bad.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    So why is her music so horrendously awful? And her lyrics so inane?

Maybe she should go be a philosopher somewhere and stop subjecting us to Party in the U.S.A.

I thought she was an ESFP with a low I.Q.

My bad.
    Well, about her music, she was chained down by the Disney executives and forced to sing whatever they told her and do whatever they wanted and etcetera. Miley didn't write Party in the U.S.A.

Anyway, she might be a huge attention whore, and a regular maker of stupid decisions, but I don't think she's very dumb herself. She's just seriously messed up.