• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESTJ's in popular culture

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
terry pratchett ?

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think Rourke and Willis are both ESTPs and Pratchett is an INFP.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^^ It works, I think. (Judge Judy as ESTJ, I mean.) Though it's kind of scary, and I hope I don't come across like that...

Best example of an ESTJ girl in fiction that I can find is Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. Not sure about guys, though.

Oh... how about Nancy Grace?

jungie

MBTI Type
ENFP
I learn so much from Judge Judy! Scary!!!!
I decided to develop my J and needed a role model and since then whenever I watch the show I observe how she makes her judgements in an instant while it takes me hours to realize everyone's point of view is valid...
I chose to watch that show specifically to see J in action and to learn something... I'm sure if there is a 'God', he's and ESTJ
;-)

Last edited:

Martinette

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Best example of an ESTJ girl in fiction that I can find is Hermione Granger from Harry Potter.
I so agree. I love Hermione; I was just the same when I was at school: loud, always right, deeply annoying, a goodie-two-shoes, bright, successful, and not particularly popular amongst my peers. I am funnier though.:newwink:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Yeah, he's totally ESTJ. I think "Lassie" is too, probably, but more shallow and not very nice :( And what do you think about Gus? I'm thinking some sort of SJ...

I so agree. I love Hermione; I was just the same when I was at school: loud, always right, deeply annoying, a goodie-two-shoes, bright, successful, and not particularly popular amongst my peers. I am funnier though.:newwink:
Lol, that's the one bad thing about Hermione - no real sense of humor. Besides that, I find all the other flaws endearing :) except for the house elf liberation thing, which was just stupid, imo...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Yeah, he's totally ESTJ. I think "Lassie" is too, probably, but more shallow and not very nice :( And what do you think about Gus? I'm thinking some sort of SJ...

Lassie is nice sometimes- he's just been hurt and put up a tough outer shell (which I've seen happen before :( my istj was like that when we met)- like when he was so excited at the prospect of getting back together with his wife, or how he's occasionally protective and helpful of Juliet! :)

I think that Pink and I once discussed the possibility of Gus being an ISTJ...

Lol, that's the one bad thing about Hermione - no real sense of humor. Besides that, I find all the other flaws endearing :) except for the house elf liberation thing, which was just stupid, imo...

but there WAS that scene in the prisoner of azkaban where she punches Draco which was quite amusing :D

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
Captain America from Captain America
Thranduil, Azog, Dain Ironfoot, The Master of Lake Town, Alfrid, Legolas from The Hobbit( though in LotR Legolas is ISFP)
Borimir, Theoden, Denethor, Eomer from The Lord of the Rings
Lefou from Beauty and the Beast
Jenny and Marry Matrix from Video Game High School
Cyclops from X-Men
Hermione Granger from Harry Potter
Ronan from Guardians of the Galaxy
Oden from Thor
Big Jim from Under the Dome
Claire Dunphy from Modern Family

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Miranda Bailey from Grey's Anatomy!

Studmuffin23

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Dwight Schrute from "The Office" is the first one that comes to my mind.

big sexy

MBTI Type
INfP

Ah man, I LOVE Southland! It's sad it got cancelled before its time. Cooper was probably my favorite character, he's amazing. I'd like to give a shot at typing the characters but it's been awhile since I last watched it.