• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Reese Witherspoon's type

Usehername

On a mission
Bold = me
Bold & underlined = me to an extreme
italics = my commentary

ENFjs often have slim arms, legs and torso. They look rather slow and relaxed, especially among friends. However, there are ENFjs that are very nimble but they tend to suffer from a lack of co-ordination, giving the impression that they do it deliberately. ENFjs often have big, straight, sharp noses. (I have the roundest nose. This is not me.) Their eyes usually have a melancholy look about them and at the same time have that obsessed shine that shows a great emotional charge.

ENFjs usually hold their heads up straight, often giving the impression that they are looking above the heads of others. This can lead others to believe that ENFjs are arrogant people. ENFjs clothes are usually badly matched. There is often one particular detail that catches the eye and is completely out of place with the rest. They are well aware of this and therefore pay close attention to their wardrobe and are suspicious of any outside evaluation.

(See thread re: me figuring out how to dress myself better.)ENFjs enjoy the company of people who give off plenty of positive emotions. They like and in fact need to laugh in order to discharge the emotional energy that accumulates within. Their own emotions are of a dramatic nature, which they try hard to control. Sometimes, however, ENFjs can unexpectedly explode attracting unwanted attention to themselves. (This I only do around family, which I figure most people do, so I didn't bold it.)

ENFjs always warn others about impending trouble. They often dramatise reality a little too much as they seem to see the world in shades of grey. When interacting, they are sometimes parasitic and intrusive with their opinions and comments. ENFjs often express their true opinions during conversation as they find it difficult to keep them to themselves. They will often talk to themselves even if there are many people around.

ENFjs posses the ability to be great orators as they know how to paint speeches in many colours and how to keep the attention of the listener. Besides containing dramatic emotions, their speeches often contain sharp sarcasm and powerful bitterness. ENFjs know well how to combine humour with tragedy. As a result their narratives are always breathtaking.

ENFjs are inclined to trust only official published information. However they like gossip and discussing the details of peoples private lives, especially famous people, movie stars etc. ENFjs like to fantasise, often developing the same subject over a period of time. They also have the ability to persuade others that their opinions are right. Their completed projects are global in comparison to what they were when they were began. They have also tendency to create problems where there are not any and moreover to convince others of it.

ENFjs respect hierarchy and relate to people accordingly. If a person is in a lower position, their interaction can be cold and disrespectful. However, their behaviour towards someone in a higher position than themselves will be tactful and humble. They believe in the concept of leadership and leaders. ENFjs also have tendency to behave aristocratically. They can give the impression that they are from noble families. At the same time they are very polite and correct.

ENFjs do not like to work if someone is there, observing them. They really do not like others to see how they manage their homes and day to day matters. Because of this they often send other people on missions with various instructions in order to get rid of them so they can work comfortably.

ENFjs have no problems undertaking very difficult tasks and projects or working long unsociable hours. ENFjs strongly believe that human potential is unlimited. They often believe in a wide range of mystical phenomena, religion, the evil-eye and omens. They like to spend some time alone in order to contemplate life and the role of humans. "To be or not to be" is a question that ENFjs may ask themselves regularly.

Usehername

On a mission
Bold = me
Bold & underlined = me to an extreme
italics = my commentary

ENFjs often have slim arms, legs and torso.They look rather slow and relaxed, especially among friends. However, there are ENFjs that are very nimble but they tend to suffer from a lack of co-ordination, giving the impression that they do it deliberately. ENFjs often have big, straight, sharp noses. (I have the roundest nose. This is not me.) Their eyes usually have a melancholy look about them and at the same time have that obsessed shine that shows a great emotional charge.

ENFjs usually hold their heads up straight, often giving the impression that they are looking above the heads of others. This can lead others to believe that ENFjs are arrogant people. ENFjs clothes are usually badly matched. There is often one particular detail that catches the eye and is completely out of place with the rest. They are well aware of this and therefore pay close attention to their wardrobe and are suspicious of any outside evaluation.

(See thread re: me figuring out how to dress myself better.)ENFjs enjoy the company of people who give off plenty of positive emotions. They like and in fact need to laugh in order to discharge the emotional energy that accumulates within. Their own emotions are of a dramatic nature, which they try hard to control. Sometimes, however, ENFjs can unexpectedly explode attracting unwanted attention to themselves. (This I only do around family, which I figure most people do, so I didn't bold it.)

ENFjs always warn others about impending trouble. They often dramatise reality a little too much as they seem to see the world in shades of grey. When interacting, they are sometimes parasitic and intrusive with their opinions and comments. ENFjs often express their true opinions during conversation as they find it difficult to keep them to themselves. They will often talk to themselves even if there are many people around.

ENFjs posses the ability to be great orators as they know how to paint speeches in many colours and how to keep the attention of the listener. Besides containing dramatic emotions, their speeches often contain sharp sarcasm and powerful bitterness. ENFjs know well how to combine humour with tragedy. As a result their narratives are always breathtaking.
[/B]

ENFjs are inclined to trust only official published information. However they like gossip and discussing the details of peoples private lives, especially famous people, movie stars etc. ENFjs like to fantasise, often developing the same subject over a period of time. They also have the ability to persuade others that their opinions are right. Their completed projects are global in comparison to what they were when they were began. They have also tendency to create problems where there are not any and moreover to convince others of it.

ENFjs respect hierarchy and relate to people accordingly. If a person is in a lower position, their interaction can be cold and disrespectful. However, their behaviour towards someone in a higher position than themselves will be tactful and humble. They believe in the concept of leadership and leaders. ENFjs also have tendency to behave aristocratically. They can give the impression that they are from noble families. At the same time they are very polite and correct.

ENFjs do not like to work if someone is there, observing them. They really do not like others to see how they manage their homes and day to day matters. Because of this they often send other people on missions with various instructions in order to get rid of them so they can work comfortably.

ENFjs have no problems undertaking very difficult tasks and projects or working long unsociable hours. ENFjs strongly believe that human potential is unlimited. They often believe in a wide range of mystical phenomena, religion, the evil-eye and omens. They like to spend some time alone in order to contemplate life and the role of humans. "To be or not to be" is a question that ENFjs may ask themselves regularly.

ygolo

My termites win
So do you consider yourself an ENFJ now?

This is one of the reasons I think personality tests are a lot like cold-reading.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
*non-linear brain; multiple topics in a discussion. This is pretty clear, in my experience, when I get into a discussion with them past 10 minutes.
*someone who makes sure to put everyone in the room at ease
*eats up compliments like there's no tomorrow
*laid back but simultaneously passionate

i dunno, ENFs are really easy for me to pick out. I think they're totally different than ESFs. It's like an on-off switch when they interact with me... we click together and light up the room, or you hear someone flicking the on/off switch repeatedly but it seems there's a bad connection and no light is being produced. So i guess I would say I base it off my interaction with them most heavily.

Yeah those are definitely characteristics of ENFP's (although lots of types like compliments, but ENFP's are better at detecting if they are genuine). Notice that of your four points Reese Witherspoon definitely fits points 2 and 4, point one is not something we could see without seeing her in a non-formal environment, and point 3 is inconclusive towards type since it applies to so many. In other words in describing an ENFP, you've described Reese Witherspoon. :)

On the other hand INTJ's are not the type that characteristically try to put everyone in the room at ease. If this is a characteristic that you have, then it is atypical for an INTJ. (I'm not suggesting that you are anything but INTJ. I'm simply saying you have a trait that is atypical for INTJ.) Or perhaps it's more accurate to say that if an INTJ tries to put everyone at ease, the typical one does not have the skill that the typical ENFP has. Charisma is a trait that comes very easily to most ENFP's and not easily at all to most INTJ's.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Yeah those are definitely characteristics of ENFP's (although lots of types like compliments, but ENFP's are better at detecting if they are genuine). Notice that of your four points Reese Witherspoon definitely fits points 2 and 4, point one is not something we could see without seeing her in a non-formal environment, and point 3 is inconclusive towards type since it applies to so many. In other words in describing an ENFP, you've described Reese Witherspoon. :)

But wouldn't an ENFJ try to do the exact same things?

Usehername

On a mission

yes. But I think ENFJs aren't as annoying/frustrating. Don't get me wrong--I love the ENFPs in my life. But ENFJs and I can achieve the mini conversation-goals that I had in mind, instead of all the tangents that come up.

(Generally.)

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
yes. But I think ENFJs aren't as annoying/frustrating. Don't get me wrong--I love the ENFPs in my life. But ENFJs and I can achieve the mini conversation-goals that I had in mind, instead of all the tangents that come up.

(Generally.)

I don't think ENFJs are as random as ENFPs, I was thinking about points 2 thru 4. I don't know see how those are something only ENFPs would do. How do you tell ENFPs and ENFJs apart from ESFJs and ESFPs?

Usehername

On a mission
I don't think ENFJs are as random as ENFPs, I was thinking about points 2 thru 4. I don't know see how those are something only ENFPs would do. How do you tell ENFPs and ENFJs apart from ESFJs and ESFPs?

i dunno, ENFs are really easy for me to pick out. I think they're totally different than ESFs. It's like an on-off switch when they interact with me... we click together and light up the room, or you hear someone flicking the on/off switch repeatedly but it seems there's a bad connection and no light is being produced. So i guess I would say I base it off my interaction with them most heavily.

And the P/J is just generally obvious from observation when people are making plans.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP

Not necessarily. ENFJ's are not as laid back as ENFP's. An ENFJ tends to be more proactive, and also tends to take on the problems of other individuals as their own, more so than an ENFP.

Afkan

Reese Witherspoon is too traditional, upright and prim to be anything other than an SJ.
Omigosh, I so agree. I am guessing ESFJ, bc she is awful Fe-eely. And cares an AWFUL lot about what other people think.