User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Reese Witherspoon's type

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    I don't think ENFJs are as random as ENFPs, I was thinking about points 2 thru 4. I don't know see how those are something only ENFPs would do. How do you tell ENFPs and ENFJs apart from ESFJs and ESFPs?
    i dunno, ENFs are really easy for me to pick out. I think they're totally different than ESFs. It's like an on-off switch when they interact with me... we click together and light up the room, or you hear someone flicking the on/off switch repeatedly but it seems there's a bad connection and no light is being produced. So i guess I would say I base it off my interaction with them most heavily.
    And the P/J is just generally obvious from observation when people are making plans.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    But wouldn't an ENFJ try to do the exact same things?
    Not necessarily. ENFJ's are not as laid back as ENFP's. An ENFJ tends to be more proactive, and also tends to take on the problems of other individuals as their own, more so than an ENFP.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)

Senior Member Array
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Reese Witherspoon is too traditional, upright and prim to be anything other than an SJ.
    Omigosh, I so agree. I am guessing ESFJ, bc she is awful Fe-eely. And cares an AWFUL lot about what other people think.