• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Taylor Lautner?

FantailedWall

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
4w5
I've always got a distinctly ENFP-vibe from him. He's definitely E-F-. (The extroversion is apparent, as is his need to please and be liked)
The easy-going/flexibility makes me think 'P', so I guess that makes 'N' the only letter based on a complete guess.
Come to think of it, he could very well be ESFP.

atomisedmonk

I was thinking ESFJ to be honest. I mean, he went form standard to Schwarzenegger in a matter of months. Probs needs a biiiiit of discipline for that. So yeah, my money's on J.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
ESFP.

He describes himself as "very friendly, outgoing, energetic and easy to talk to" and I get that impression from his interviews too - so that would suggest extrovert.

Se dominant - down to earth, in the moment, enjoys a variety of physical activities (football, baseball, gym, martial arts, hip hop dancing etc.) - he not really bouncing ideas and possibilities around like a Ne dominant. I don't get any read, he seems to be introspecting mainly with Fi (right brain - personal feeling/value orientated).

atomisedmonk - that doesn't make you J or P though - I have a lot of discipline with exercise/fitness/diet as do many P's. Also, he had a big role and plenty of moolah on the line as well, which is going to motivate most people.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Saw him on SNL, he has an awesome sense of humor and sense of humility for someone that looks that good.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think he's ESxP 7w6 sp/so.

Se is blatantly obvious, but I feel more tertiary Fe from him than aux Fi. He appears to want to be seen as older and more mature, but it's really hard when the public can't separate him from his role as Shark Boy. Plus, something about his interview with Jimmy Kimmel reads more as ESTP (wannabe) badass than ESFP cuddlybear.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Is it just me, or does this guy seem really gay? In fact, all three of the Twilight principles seem pretty gay. Anyone else notice this?