User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Hudson Leick performing the Zodiac (and coincidentally all the MBTI types)

Hudson Leick - Zodiac (2004 XenaCon)

I never met an ENTP. But if that's one...

MBTI
    INTP

ESTP for Xena.

I'm not sure about Gabrielle. NF of some kind.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

It's been a long time since I watched Xena. Therefore I can't remember who Callisto was, but what I remeber about XEna is some sort of ESTJ or ESTP. As for Gabrielle, I'd say ENFJ.

I'd say Xena ISTP (maybe ESTP)
    Gabrielle ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    But most importantly, Callisto...

INFP?
    Don't even know who was that, but based on video, I'd go for it.

MBTI
    infj

My guess for Callisto is ENFJ. She's so focussed on Xena and when Xena won't pay her enough attention or won't kill her or gives in she goes into furious mode.
    I think Xena and Gabrielle are opposites: ENFP and ISTJ.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Dragging this one up since I'm watching the show..

I doubted for a long time between ENTJ and STP for Xena..but the more I watch the show the more I have to go with eSTP. The Fi that flows through the show had me doubting for a long time but I've found that STPs are actually genuinly intrigued by Fi once they've grown up a bit...which is what Gabrielle is for to Xena. Xena, on the other hand has a way to tap into Fe and win the favour of the crowd, by establishing her social position, only to then transform the norms within that group into the Fi feelings Gabrielle supplied her with. Gabrielle is unable to do this on her own as she's Fe-tarded. Aside from that, I think it's clear that Xena is grand at tactics and physical movement=> STP

Gabrielle is so ENFP it hurts. Shoots her mouth off, champions every cause she comes across, does the whole 'writing' gig to then perform it on stage (story telling) and feels for every soul she encounters.

Callisto is a good question...she's so unhealthy it's hard to determine. Also, I haven't seen *that* much of her yet. She's consumed by feelings though and cannot help but take them out on everyone around her. *ponders*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ

So-o-o-...

Xena: ESTP (but per the premise of the show constantly reflecting on or attempting to alter the outcomes of her past so seemingly I.)
    Gabrielle: ENFP

Callisto: ...

a stressed ENTP? Very come hither/go away. Repeats patterns too, a lot. Is able to forsee but apparently not to alter. Keeps going anyway. Which is what I like about her. Appears Se, but isn't. Appears F, but isn't.

I am such a fanboy. And two years on, apparently still unable to type.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I like ENFJ, actually..one that's gone c ompletely crazy and projects all her pain and hurt on the person who was responsible for turning her that way. She feels like an ENFJ who's only vision left is to annihilate as she doesn't believe in anything else. And she has a good grip on Se and a very good grip on Fe, especially the unhealthy way (guilttripping), and knows how to plan and strategize.

I wonder how often you find ENFJ villains actually *ponders*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ

Doesn't need to be loved by enough people. Is too obvious, for example, in how dismissive she is of Darfus. She has him work for her, but doesn't particularly work to keep him interested.

And while she does do the sensational superstar act, it looks a lot more like an expression of something introverted and overwhelming than something naturally extroverted. But there is also a natural extroversion present. I mean, to me she looks like someone who projects an inner world onto the outer world, and does so relatively more naturally than an introvert, even as she routinely, even necessarily, ignores the lessons the extroverted world teaches her again and again.

Also she maintains an aloofness that to me suggests introverted judgment over extroverted. But it's not Fi.

This is some part of what appeals to me in that character. I don't know if it's particularly conclusive as to what she actually is.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr