• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

George Clooney's type

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I agree he appears very E_TJ, but I can't tell the N/S. I think he could be an ESTJ. ENTJ would be my second choice. I lean towards ESTJ because he doesn't seem that creative or idea-oriented, but seems more rooted in memories of things, and holding standards. I could be wrong.

Usehername

On a mission
I think his ER character was ENFP; I don't know much about his personality to speculate his Real Life mbti.

I would guess INTP but I don't really have any reason for it.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
ENTJ is totally plausible, and he would be the living demonstration of the presence of another subset of ENTJs that do not adhere to the either businessman, or professor stereotype, but with more emphasized street-smarts and an unstable youth (career-wise, not emotionally-wise).

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't know about the real George Clooney, but his character in the Ocean movies is your prototypical ENTJ.

EDIT: I think he portrayed Batman as an ENTJ, as well, Enneagram 3w4, in contrast with Keaton's INTJ 5w4 and Bale's INTJ 6w5. (Just shows that ENTJs can be hammy goofballs, too.)

Dark Razor

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Judging from the limited material I have seen I'd say that ENTJ is certainly plausible, though I find it difficult to type someone without actually knowing them (allright, I did type the Star Trek characters, but only after seeing all the episodes several times, so I kind of "knew" them) I have not seen any other interviews with him so it's based on what you posted here, I could imagine myself acting like him (I am gesticulating kind of like him :D ) though I am somewhat less obviously extroverted.

So yeah, ENTJ is plausible.

(you can now stop pointing the gun at me, I DID respond.)

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Supposedly an ENTP. His charm, charisma and humor seem to suggest as much.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He was pretty damned ENTP in his latest movie... (can't remember what it's called). He was out and about womanizing and inventing sex toys :laugh:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Real life? ENtj. One of the few actors I would actually love to hang out with.

Psychdigg

George Clooney's Somatotype is: Endomorph: 4.5 Mesomorph: 3.5 Ectomorph 4.0

This puts him in the ENFP area of the chart below. Think about his concern for social and political issues. Actually he is also very close to the ENTP area.

wpad5994d6_05.jpg

Last edited: