User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Thread: Celebrity Chefs

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by toddha View Post
    I can SPEED READ a person in seconds. Not minutes like it would take most people because they have to use their THINKING function. I can do it in seconds thanks to my Ni.
    You know I want to put this to the test, it's a bold claim.

Can you type me from my videos? http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ad.php?t=56239
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

>>

Um: You were saying about Marie Barone being something other than ESFJ? Take a look at this translated document:

http://translate.google.com/translat...ed=0CDIQ7gEwAg

Please, stop using theory (thinking). Trust in your Intuition (Use the Force, see the patterns, connect the dots, grasp the big picture). I know you are
    INTP and have the opposite Intuition of me. But trust in it. Give your thinking side a rest. Let your Extroverted side guide you. The Intuition and Feeling sides of you. I am INFJ, intuition & feeling is what I am all about.
    >Not coincidentally, the ELR creators chose an ESFJ to be a mother.

The stereotypical "mother" is widely said to be ESFJ. That doesn't mean that's really the woman's type; it's just a role they are falling into, especially if they themselves are an SJ. (Which in itself, the article even says is a "nurturer" anyway. So it's not necessarily Fe you're looking at. Si can explain this stuff as well.

For one thing, this is Keirsey the article is using, and Keirsey doesn't use the functions. He keeps the dichotomies as standalone factors, and the real "base unit" is the temperament— SJ. The four types it contains are only "role variants", and are not as significant in his theory as they are in Jung or MBTI. So that whole ESFJ premise is based more in generalized stereotype (which Keirsey is often criticized for) than anything else.

And stop putting one function over others. We're ideally supposed to use them all, and one is not better than the other. I am using iNtuition. I considered your idea, but then also factored in other data and weighed it, but yes, Thinking had the final say, since it is the judgment function (And dominant at that), and the question requires a judgment.

Now look at this:
    >Marie, to show who is boss and she considers the matter important to the family, does not accept the imprecise and calls for responsibility as the image of the family

That is pure "In Charge" (Interaction Style: EST; there's your "commander"), and strong Te (externalized impersonal judgment) backed by Fi (what SHE considers important for the family, rather than merging the subject with what THEY consider important).

In a heavy NTP and NTJ populated theory, there are a lot of negative images of ESFJ's; it gets projected onto any female seen as motherly or controlling, and I think that's what we're seeing here (especially when generalizations about major disorders get thrown in to support it).
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default Award goes to....

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    You know I want to put this to the test, it's a bold claim.

Can you type me from my videos? http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ad.php?t=56239

And the award goes to...

Well, your indicator says ESFJ. But I think your Extroverted Intuition is quite a bit stronger. In fact, OVER THE TOP dominate.
    A Ne of #3 (ESFJ) or #4 (ISFJ) seems to too low in the video. A Ne of #2 (INFP or INTP) is still too low. You seem to
    be portraying a:

- ENFP or INFP (A lean towards ENFP-HSP type that has gone horribly wrong with possible bi-polar crazy in the mix)
    - ENTP or INTP (A lean towards ENTP-HSP type that has gone horribly wrong with possible bi-polar crazy in the mix)
    - ESFJ or ISFJ (but that craziness of YOU bouncing around all over god's green earth says: out of control
    OVER THE TOP Extroverted Intuition) The Ne in regular ISFJ/ESFJs are WEAK in them. They are bouncy, but NOT
    that bouncy. You are spilling your Extroverted Intuition all over god's green earth. ISFJ/ESFJ do not know how to
    use their Ne effectively. You are literally BLEEDING your Ne all over the place. My niece is an ENTP, and I have seen
    her DOMINATE Extroverted Intuition in action. Your's is stronger than her's, and for her its #1. You are HSP (Highly
    Sensitive Person) or portray one. Its mostly the ENFJ, ENFP, ENTJ, ENTP type Extroverts that are HSP types. Mostly
    the VERY STRONG Intuitive type Extroverts that show the HSP characteristics. You sir, seem HSP type. Which would
    exclude you from any SENSOR type extrovert: ESFJ, ESFP, ESTJ or ESTP

Maybe the craziness could be the Ne coupled accidentally with Te, rather than Ti. Of course, this is theory. I don't
    like to theorize about this subject. I like to use my J function on how I FEEL about something outside of me, coupled
    with the 6th sense telling me what it obviously is. But good job with the award going to...

Btw, your face looks mostly identical to my ENTP niece. ENTPs are thin, by nature. Small body, usually quite petite.
    You sir are very small framed (you appear very skinny, petite-like). ENTP's Si is VERY weak, #4. They are not known
    for having big bodies. All of the ENTPs I know are female and ULTRA thin. You could be the first male ENTP I have
    watch on Tv/internet, except for Doc Brown's character in the Back to the Future movies. As scatter-brained as I
    thought my niece was and DOC BROWN from Back to the Future. You might Eclipse them by being over the top.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Sorry, I do know of another real-world ENTP. And you can see him in action. He is so bouncy. He is a true geek. He is one of my favorites. He reminds me so much of my ENTP niece. Its amazing. Actually amazing how similar they are in the real-world. This guy is as ENTP as I thought an ENTP could get. Til I saw Affirmitive Anxiety's video this morning:

Chris Pirillo (The Locker Gnome):

http://youtu.be/TXB2uTRehp4

Chris is kinda bordering on having Turrets Syndrome. And even acts little like Eric Cartman from South Park. Affirmitive Anxiety, you seem a loony version of this guy. This guy is ENTP all of the way. Its a fact. Not a THEORY. I just know. Blame it on my Ni+Fe as an INFJ.

And the award goes to...

Well, your indicator says ESFJ. But I think your Extroverted Intuition is quite a bit stronger. In fact, OVER THE TOP dominate.
    A Ne of #3 (ESFJ) or #4 (ISFJ) seems to too low in the video. A Ne of #2 (INFP or INTP) is still too low. You seem to
    be portraying a:

- ENFP or INFP (A lean towards ENFP-HSP type that has gone horribly wrong with possible bi-polar crazy in the mix)
    - ENTP or INTP (A lean towards ENTP-HSP type that has gone horribly wrong with possible bi-polar crazy in the mix)
    - ESFJ or ISFJ (but that craziness of YOU bouncing around all over god's green earth says: out of control
    OVER THE TOP Extroverted Intuition) The Ne in regular ISFJ/ESFJs are WEAK in them. They are bouncy, but NOT
    that bouncy. You are spilling your Extroverted Intuition all over god's green earth. ISFJ/ESFJ do not know how to
    use their Ne effectively. You are literally BLEEDING your Ne all over the place. My niece is an ENTP, and I have seen
    her DOMINATE Extroverted Intuition in action. Your's is stronger than her's, and for her its #1. You are HSP (Highly
    Sensitive Person) or portray one. Its mostly the ENFJ, ENFP, ENTJ, ENTP type Extroverts that are HSP types. Mostly
    the VERY STRONG Intuitive type Extroverts that show the HSP characteristics. You sir, seem HSP type. Which would
    exclude you from any SENSOR type extrovert: ESFJ, ESFP, ESTJ or ESTP

Maybe the craziness could be the Ne coupled accidentally with Te, rather than Ti. Of course, this is theory. I don't
    like to theorize about this subject. I like to use my J function on how I FEEL about something outside of me, coupled
    with the 6th sense telling me what it obviously is. But good job with the award going to...

Btw, your face looks mostly identical to my ENTP niece. ENTPs are thin, by nature. Small body, usually quite petite.
    You sir are very small framed (you appear very skinny, petite-like). ENTP's Si is VERY weak, #4. They are not known
    for having big bodies. All of the ENTPs I know are female and ULTRA thin. You could be the first male ENTP I have
    watch on Tv/internet, except for Doc Brown's character in the Back to the Future movies. As scatter-brained as I
    thought my niece was and DOC BROWN from Back to the Future. You might Eclipse them by being over the top.
    Thanks for the insight...hmm ENTP has come up a great deal.

It could be due to my enneagram and influences from tertiary Fe that, since im in a bit of an unhealthy state at the moment, im overcompensating on Fe over my Ti and I need to reign things in a bit with Ti rather than crutching on my tertiary.

But that's just an idea.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

- A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Thanks for the insight...hmm ENTP has come up a great deal.

It could be due to my enneagram and influences from tertiary Fe that, since im in a bit of an unhealthy state at the moment, im overcompensating on Fe over my Ti and I need to reign things in a bit with Ti rather than crutching on my tertiary.

But that's just an idea.
    Need further proof? Mr Geek Man Chris Pirillo (ENTP) another video showing his:

- Off the CHART Extroverted Intuition
    - His off the wall facial expressions & upper face movement. And his over the top hand gestures. (Extroverted Feeling)
    - His lack of HSP (Highly Sensitive Person). He is NOT an HSP. He is LOUD and totally obnoxious.
    - He suffers from Turrets Syndrome, at times.
    - He has the Eric Cartman complex, at times.
    - He is a true nerdy nerd.
    - His body frame is THIN, rather ultra thin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDxZc...=ULUDxZcNBRnpU

Now, can you guess his female friend's type in the video?

- Obvious, in-your-face HSP (Highly Sensitive Person). She is so soft spoken. So gentle, so low volume level with her voice.
    (This automatically eliminates her as a possible dominate SENSOR extroverted type: ESFJ, ESFJ, ESTJ & ESTP)
    - This would make her an obvious strong dominate INTUITTIVE by default. She is thin, very petite. She is female.
    - A short guess of ENTP with strong HSP would be a good guess. But there was one problem: Chris said she is
    the SPORTY type. And look at her arms, ENTP females do not have muscles (typically). She is probably an
    Extroverted Sensing type. Which eliminates her as: INTP-HSP, ENTP-HSP and might eliminate herself from
    INFP-HSP & ENFP-HSP. So I lean towards INFJ-HSP or ENFJ-HSP. She seems Introverted. I had a problem
    determining the E or I because she is one-on-one with him and has nobody else around her. I would like to
    have seen her social interaction with other people to determine that effectively. So his female friend:

best guess - INFJ or ENFJ - strong HSP
    maybe - INFP or ENFP - strong HSP

She has small female muscles on her arms and is SPORTY, thinking Extroverted Sensing because I do NOT
    know any muscular female ENTP or INTP types. So INTP or ENTP strong HSP is not really possible. Although
    her bone mass is quite thin and petite.

If you would like to see yet another ENTP in the real-world, take a look at Tim Ezell of FOX-2 news in St Louis, MO.
    He is the taller ultra SKINNY, thin white guy in the middle. This guy is a loud, obnoxious, but highly intelligent ENTP.
    No HSP in him at all. He is all about LOUD-LOUD-LOUD, turrets syndrome, Eric Cartman complex:

http://youtu.be/erKrTR_o1DI

He is SO ENTP all of the way. This is classic ENTP all the way...

Need further proof? Mr Geek Man Chris Pirillo (ENTP) another video showing his:

- Off the CHART Extroverted Intuition
    - His off the wall facial expressions & upper face movement. And his over the top hand gestures. (Extroverted Feeling)
    - His lack of HSP (Highly Sensitive Person). He is NOT an HSP. He is LOUD and totally obnoxious.
    - He suffers from Turrets Syndrome, at times.
    - He has the Eric Cartman complex, at times.
    - He is a true nerdy nerd.
    - His body frame is THIN, rather ultra thin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDxZc...=ULUDxZcNBRnpU

Now, can you guess his female friend's type in the video?

- Obvious, in-your-face HSP (Highly Sensitive Person). She is so soft spoken. So gentle, so low volume level with her voice.
    (This automatically eliminates her as a possible dominate SENSOR extroverted type: ESFJ, ESFJ, ESTJ & ESTP)
    - This would make her an obvious strong dominate INTUITTIVE by default. She is thin, very petite. She is female.
    - A short guess of ENTP with strong HSP would be a good guess. But there was one problem: Chris said she is
    the SPORTY type. And look at her arms, ENTP females do not have muscles (typically). She is probably an
    Extroverted Sensing type. Which eliminates her as: INTP-HSP, ENTP-HSP and might eliminate herself from
    INFP-HSP & ENFP-HSP. So I lean towards INFJ-HSP or ENFJ-HSP. She seems Introverted. I had a problem
    determining the E or I because she is one-on-one with him and has nobody else around her. I would like to
    have seen her social interaction with other people to determine that effectively. So his female friend:

best guess - INFJ or ENFJ - strong HSP
    maybe - INFP or ENFP - strong HSP

She has small female muscles on her arms and is SPORTY, thinking Extroverted Sensing because I do NOT
    know any muscular female ENTP or INTP types. So INTP or ENTP strong HSP is not really possible. Although
    her bone mass is quite thin and petite.

If you would like to see yet another ENTP in the real-world, take a look at Tim Ezell of FOX-2 news in St Louis, MO.
    He is the taller ultra SKINNY, thin white guy in the middle. This guy is a loud, obnoxious, but highly intelligent ENTP.
    No HSP in him at all. He is all about LOUD-LOUD-LOUD, turrets syndrome, Eric Cartman complex:

http://youtu.be/erKrTR_o1DI

He is SO ENTP all of the way. This is classic ENTP all the way...
    Thanks for this, your clarity is refreshing. By the way when I said ENTP I meant when asking about my type many people said ENTP, but then again there is probably an equally, (if not larger), quarter who would disagree.

My own assessments are...based on cognitive function theory although that isn't always the most reliable since it can become overly convoluted and contextual.

Still this seems...fairly accurate. I also must admit I both laughed and cried at your mention of bi-polar crazyness in the previous quote! Geddit?

But yeah I could see that. The part about being a HSP is actually a very interesting dynamic I hadn't considered before because lets be honest there is a lot more to being a HSP than just crying over nothing, people misunderstand the nature of 'sensitive' and because of this we also end up with archetypal nonsense that a thinking type cannot be warm or kind.

Ive heard so often of a T edge that apparantly I do not possess.

- A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Now I should make mention of one thing. My closest friend in the world is a co-worker of mine. She is an Introverted dominate SENSOR type. She is an ISFP. I trust her like I trust no one else, beyond my family. My ISFP co-worker is a HSP type. She is VERY sensitive to her surroundings. In fact, her sensitivity to her surroundings astonishes me. She is so SOFT spoken, voice is so light, gentle to listen to. I am an INFJ-HSP type. So I recognize the HSP trait in her so well. So it is possible for dominate SENSOR Introverts to possess the characteristic of HSP (Highly Sensitive Person). Its RARE. But it does happen. Dominate SENSOR types that are Extroverted do NOT possess the HSP traits. I have never encountered a single one in my lifetime. If they exist, they are the RAREST of the RAREST type. And the info out on the internet seems to confirm what I already know about the real world. HSP type Extroverts are indeed rare at 30% or less. And only exist in the strong INTUITIVE dominate extrovert types: ENFJ, ENFP, ENTJ, ENTP. So AffirmativeAnxiety, you are an HSP type. I can see it clearly in you. So that eliminates you as a possible ESFJ or any ESxx type at all. if you are Extroverted with strong dominate Extroverted Intuition (as you appear), my guess is you are an HSP-Type ENTP. Its possible you could be HSP-ENFP. But then that would eliminate the Extroverted Feeling that I feel coming from you. I admit, you are not quite as expressive as Tim Ezell of FOX-2 news in St Louis or Chris Pirillo of Locker Gnome. But then again, neither of those other 2 ENTPs are HSP (Highly Sensitive Person) types. You obviously are. And your HSP is very obvious and clearly visible.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

That gal with chris Pirillo. She could be ENTP-HSP. I looked at the video again, and saw a slight lean towards extroversion.
    I still can't make up my mind about it. ENTP-HSP, ENFJ-HSP or ENFP-HSP. I lean towards Extroverted Feeling with Extroverted
    Sensing for her. Which would be more ENFJ-HSP or INFJ-HSP. Here are some videos to show you what a STRONG, OVER THE
    TOP HSP (Highly Sensitive Person) sounds like. They are a mix of different strong INTUITIVE types. Yeah, its not about crying.
    Its about being very sensitive to your environment, your surroundings. The wiring between your brain and your 6-senses. Notice
    I said 6-senses, rather than just 5-senses. I am an INFJ and I very strong HSP Type. I am super sensitive when people pop
    balloons near me. I jump thru the roof everytime. I startle very easily

So, here are a few HSP (Highly Sensitive Person) videos to see what it looks and sounds like:

HSP INFP:
    http://youtu.be/O_QVzdlzXuU

HSP INFJ or INFP (She is not sure of her type. She may not know she is HSP):
    http://youtu.be/PQeJ6KWP5HE

HSP INFJ male:
    http://youtu.be/VZPtLNkCCxI

HSP INFJ (background):
    http://youtu.be/fAn19tRDEd8

HSP INFJ (possibly INFP):
    http://youtu.be/gotLpDF7_JE

HSP INFJ male (Knows alot about INFJ types):
    http://youtu.be/U--vIhJU2xg

HSP INFJ female (also knows alot about INFJ types):
    http://youtu.be/m1baq9pkiUk

HSP INFJ female:
    http://youtu.be/49ctFepp8yg

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Gordon Ramsey- ENTJ 8w7 Sp/?
    Graham Elliot-ISxP (have no idea what his enneatype is)
    Joe Bistanich- INTP (Probably some type of 3-5-8 tri-type)