• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brad Pitt's type

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISFJ, probably not ISFP.

... I would think.

Psychdigg

Brad Pitts Somatotype is: Endomorph: 2.5 Mesomorph: 5 Ectomorph: 4.5

On the chart below he would be in the ESTP area close to 2,5,4

wpad5994d6_05.jpg

Last edited:

Psychdigg

Angelina is an ISTP bordering on INTP Endomorphy 3.5 Mesomorphy 2.5 Ectomorphy 6

Psychdigg

Look up information on these two points and ISTP's

They love tools. They take pride in how tools work. Angelina owns every gun she's used in her movie roles. She prides herself on knowing everything about her guns. She knows how to take them apart and put them back together.

Another strange aspect of ISTP's. They love danger and risks. Angelina does her own stunts where she hangs by a rope from a helicopter etc.

She's an ISTP.

Sunny Ghost

agreed. angelina: ISTP, brad: ISFP. she's a badass, he's a softy. she's confident when she talks on camera, he's a bit more fidgity in thought. definitely inferior Te on brad.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
Brad - INFJ (he plays a lot of INFJ characters too)
Angelina - ISFP

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
angelina is so far from an isfp...istp actually does make a lot of sense, fe maturing at her age ... weird intense love affairs...lots of independence

KDude

i think issues with her own childhood have inspired her to go so above and beyond in her generosity, service, and adopting as many children as she has.. among other things. some people channel things positively. i agree though, she's probably istp.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
that's why i find her insanely attractive ... i think if she never had that compassion innate in her personality, it wouldn't 'show itself' in the adoption of kids. i think everything we are and do stems from a few, innate core traits/codes

Emectar

MBTI Type
ENFP
I know a good looking, confident ISFJ who is nearly identical in gestures to him.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
isfp and ang seems estp to me. but who knows really, it's not like any of us know what they're like in private.