User Tag List

First 6789 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I still think isfp. He's fi. Fi is often very mumbly and incoherent. It's a language of feeling and atmosphere it's hard to express yourself like normal folk. And he just has that isfp laid back cool quiet charm about him. Great aesthetic taste artistic etc has that sexy swagger. He just really couldn't be anything else and Angelina is istp for sure. She's your typical smokin hot badass istp chick. That's the exact image I think of when I'm thinking of an istp chick.
    lol
    anyways, I'm with you on Brad having Fi and Angelina being kinda ISTP, but i don't see them being introverted, neither one of them. Im not going to argue on Angelina, she's def a sensor and therefore out of my expertise, but Brad I think is has Fi as auxiliary, and between Ne or Se as dom I'd go with Ne. I can't really give a lot of backup though, its just my intuition here, really, from watching his interviews.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Some people look like either isfp or enfp so I get it but yeah no I think they're both introverts. Introverted s types can seem extroverted just due to being less awkward than n's.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I am absolutely fascinated by him (and Jolie). Currently watching him on Inside the Actor's Studio so I'll post once I get a full conceived idea about the guy. He is certainly easy on the eyes...

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Angelina is ESTP not ISTP, she use Fe with maestria and is the smooth operator and entrepreneur par exellence. She's tertiary Fe, not inferior Fe.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Inside the Actor's Studio
    http://youtu.be/CNrM9KvxzAE
    Part 4 - because it's the most illuminating from his choice of words.

He definitely is Fi dom. He continues to emphasize being true to himself and his roles. He compares himself to Jolie being less decisive than her. He uses Ne more than Ni because he's an open opportunist, "exploration" turns him on. When asked in Part 3 of his relationship with Jonah Hill, he stayed in character to get a laugh. The guy may not be overtly expressive, but he is quite the creative prankster and comedian.

In my opinion, he's a very matured INFP. My second guess is ENFP. He is definitely NOT S or T or J.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    He has too many laugh lines etc to be isfj. Usually isfjs faces are not very expressive, except around the eyebrows because they tend to frown when stressed.
    I must not be ISFJ then.

I think he's ISFJ.

I get Fi from Angelina.

Quote Originally Posted by Porcelain Hearts
    Currently watching him on Inside the Actor's Studio so I'll post once I get a full conceived idea about the guy. He is certainly easy on the eyes...
    Gwenyth Paltrow was an idiot for letting him go!
    Funnily enough, I got bored watching that interview about half way through.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    ISFP 7w6 So/Sx, possibly Sx/Sp
    Why 7 & not 9w8 for Pitt?

He seems very 9 to me. 7s tend to lead & push for change...he doesn't. He seems laid-back, open to influence from those he values, following their initiative. Gwyneth Paltrow supposedly really "refined" him, in terms of taste & culture. He allowed himself to be shaped; something I don't see 7s doing. He was unhappy in his former marriage but didn't leave til he got some outside force to do so; 7s ARE their own force. Hasn't he even spoken of his own inertia when unhappy? That's a 9 issue, not a 7 one. I always get the impression he's "following" Jolie too....not because he doesn't have his own mind, but because he's easy-going & trusting in those he values to a point of idealizing them (which he does when he speaks of her).

Wow that's horrible. I don't buy that at all.
    So?
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Why 7 & not 9w8 for Pitt?
    Brad has no issues with represed anger and passive-agressivity. His wing 6 makes him prone to stay in some commitments because he still optimistic for the future of the engagment. He is a Social 7, prone to sacrifice. Also, as a Social 7 he has not big expectations on intimacy issues, as long as he can follows his projects with the larger world, it's fine. Also, he doesn't waste his time and his energy in secondary activities which has nothing to do with his priorities, like 9 do. He commited with people, but it's his choice, the wing 6 bring a sense of commitment.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

So?
    ha was the point of that just to say you don't give a shit? haha you don't have to of course oa. was just giving my opinion on it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Riva

Sorry to interrupt with an 'off topic' post -

So?
    ha was the point of that just to say you don't give a shit? haha you don't have to of course oa. was just giving my opinion on it.
    xNFP chick fight. Very rarely we see those. Especially the two involved parties.

Well go on ladies.