• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I need a second opinion...

Frankie-NOTRUST-

MBTI Type
Isfp
Enneagram
I have to write an essay and, after much persuading, I talked my teacher into letting me do the essay on the personality type of Harry Potter, instead of some lame character from a short story we read.

I came to the conclusion that he is an ISFP, but I'm not 100% sold on the S or the P.

Normally I wouldn't choose something like this, but it's one of the only books we've both read. so....any opinions.

I'm going to do a paragraph for each letter.

Any comments would be appreciated.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Harry Potter is ISFP. I'm 100% on him being this. J K Rowling is also ISFP.

Frankie-NOTRUST-

MBTI Type
Isfp
Enneagram
Is it possible that he could be a borderline S?
As soon as I think I've determined what he is I find something contradicting it.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Is it possible that he could be a borderline S?
As soon as I think I've determined what he is I find something contradicting it.

Remember that those contradictions are normal. Most of the time, I would say, Harry works in his S mode - and all S types have the ability to use their intuition (and vice versa). So I'd almost guarantee he's an ISFP.

Frankie-NOTRUST-

MBTI Type
Isfp
Enneagram
Remember that those contradictions are normal. Most of the time, I would say, Harry works in his S mode - and all S types have the ability to use their intuition (and vice versa). So I'd almost guarantee he's an ISFP.

I think so too.
I've been reading up on it, and alot of people think he may be a T...
I can understand why they'd think that, but i think hes a F, without question.
he may be a Tough isfp, but im pretty sure he's still an isfp.

I'm not very good at analyzing types yet...this is relatively new to me. :alttongue:

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
there is a thread here on it if you care to search.

I agree that he seems ISFP. A lot of people seem to think he's N though for some reason.