• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Angelina Jolie's type

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm good at stating the obvious...haha

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Definately agree with you Erina, she is really hot the only thing I do find a little off putting about her is more recently when I have seen her in interviews she seems to be a bit big headed, like "I'm fit and I know it!" and that psyche is a massive turn off for me. And I certainly don't agree that she is ENFP I'm sticking with my ENTP vibe or maybe even ESTP what do you think jack you seem to be able type people at forty paces lol

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't know much about this yet...but i could agree that she's more of a thinker then a feeler
and...yeah...i wouldn't actually be interested in her...something about her is off putting...but she has something i like too

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I never got the attraction to Angelina Jolie. She always looked like Jon Voight with tits to me. There are TONS of better looking women in Hollywood. I think the "the crazy factor" is what attracted people to her originally (started off with her kissing her brother), then it went mainstream, and now it's considered hip to have hots for that tranny.

I guess this is what happens if you've lusted after Janet Reno for far too long? :smile:

I do not think Jolie's not an N, and she seems practical/sensible as hell; but she's got the SP-mentality/freedom that sometimes gets mistaken for it. She's still very earthy and not really ethereal.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Angelina Jolie is an ESTP or an ENTP but she's more likely to be an ENTP because she lives the true love with Brad Pitt, her ISFP dual, and because Introverted Sensing is clearly her inferior fonction: always chasing her projects and occupations, neglecting to maintain a good physical health and always borderline with anorexia.

Moreover, she looks like to be ENFJ sometimes, because her tertiary function, Extoverted Feeling is well developped.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Angelina Jolie is an ESTP or an ENTP but she's more likely to be an ENTP because she lives the true love with Brad Pitt, her ISFP dual, and because Introverted Sensing is clearly her inferior fonction: always chasing her projects and occupations, neglecting to maintain a good physical health and always borderline with anorexia.

Moreover, she looks like to be ENFJ sometimes, because her tertiary function, Extoverted Feeling is well developped.

ENTP is a stretch, but I suppose possible.

ESTP; most likely.

I think a sound argument could be made for over-the-top ENFJ however...

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
The ENFJs that I know do have their finger in many pies just like Angelina but there is an almost innocence to them that I don't see with her... I am going purely on intuition as opposed to anything else but I don't think she is ENFJ I culd be wrong of course

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'll agree with ESTP, from what I've seen of her. VI-wise, she does not look N.

R

Riva

One thing I noticed is that she seems to gesture properly, display emotions in the right places, has plenty of comments, recalls information rapidly, and usually seems to have clothing that is well coordinated. I tend to assume that an ESTP wouldn't be that intelligent, or articulate. A few quotes from her, however, suggest that she actually expresses her other sides through her characters, and sometimes wishes she were somewhere else. Also, she got pleasure out of cutting herself, and the idea of being a vampire. A fascination with death doesn't seem very "here and now." That implies that she has a lot of imagination. Then again, maybe I'm just seeing her inferior Ni coming through? I mean, her imaginings don't seem at all healthy. It's hard to say.

are you sure you are a INFJ?? or is that my opinion about INFJs wrong??

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
ENFJ, which I previously suspected. She and other ENFJs:

351tv8j.jpg

ani-difranco-328.jpg

30nkn7s.jpg

Blog-Oprah.jpg

LOL two together, even:

barack-obama-and-oprah-winfrey.jpg

(I don't want to scavenge ENFJ members' photos, but they're out there, and they're also similar.)

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
no, i'm also jumping the ESTP boat. definitely an SP.