User Tag List

First 6789 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    I guess you're referring to Andrew Morton's biography. Most of it seems to be pure PR.
    No, I've never read it. It's not necessary since every informed sources mentioned theses chracteristics.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx

I love Jolie. She reminds me of my ESTP friend. I feel like Angelina uses all her functions, so a well-developed, albeit kind of mentally unstable, one.
    hello

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    612 sp/so

I thought she was an NF type

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Esfp

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by elcie View Post
    I thought she was an NF type
    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    Esfp
    I was reading some posts by no other than David Kiersey himself over the past few days on this very topic. He spent some time researching the topic, looking at her interviews etc. is convinced that she is an NF. Basically, he says that Hollywood is has a very SP culture and that's where she grew up so while she might appear to be an SP, she actually is not.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I wasn't assuming that because she was a sensor, I was assuming that because she was specifically SP. I tend to assume that SJ's are reasonably intelligent because they have good memories and evaluate things against standards. I assume NP's are intelligent because they can see patterns in things. I assume NJ's are intelligent because they can see things from different perspectives.

I believe she could be an ESTP, I was just not expecting an ESTP to be able to mask their general lack of higher processes so well.
    (I might be a little biased against them because I'm an INFJ, and I'm obviously going to expect that an ESTP is disgusting and insane. It's just natural for me to do so.)

However, I assume that SP's just perceive and react to what's obviously going on around them, and can't think ahead without great effort. They don't even value or process things, they just react. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, I just personally couldn't respect or like anyone who behaved that way.

Having researched her more completely, I believe she might be ESTP, but am impressed by her ability to pretend to appear reasonably sociable and humane for the length of the interview. I had no idea they were that good. Now I can see how they would make good con men. I just expect SP's to be the people who run around starting fights, learning to read later than other people, and lacking the ability to pay attention in class. I also expected them to be good at sports, working with tools, and dealing with a situation using the resources at hand.
    You got alot to learn about SP ; ) inferior Se for the win.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I was reading some posts by no other than David Kiersey himself over the past few days on this very topic. He spent some time researching the topic, looking at her interviews etc. is convinced that she is an NF. Basically, he says that Hollywood is has a very SP culture and that's where she grew up so while she might appear to be an SP, she actually is not.
    I say she is an sfp based on her quotes such as everyday we choose who we are by how we define ourselves which is fi because it is staying true to your values .she does not believe in regrets. I heard she was a control freak. Another saying is that what nourishes me can also destroy me which sounds ni se to me. In conclusion , I think xSFP fi subtype

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I can see ISTP. I don't see her as extroverted at all. I've read some of her interviews and she comes at things fairly logically. I read once that she said she couldn't decide between two lovers and then she thought about it and dumped both. The thinking was: if I love two, I love neither enough. That is pretty T decision making.

I think she is a counterphobic 6 that has integrated to some 9 qualities. She's talked about not knowing where to put her passion/fight. I also think this accounts for her control freak/anxiousness. She has a restlessness about her. Very 6.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

In socionics, they say ESFp can appear very T like or ESTp like to an ILI-INTp (INTJ).

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    7w4

I swear if she took the test she'd get ENFP, she's a Feeler with a good head on shoulders, vibrant warm personality, obvious big picture, full of ideas mentality - humanitarian work, wedding with kids painting on the dress and so on, just my two cents.