• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nicolas Cage

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
YouTube - Nicolas Cage on Letterman 2008.09.02

ENTJ

He seems like he's right out of the Hollywood old school.

Extraverted for sure, just so confident in front of the camera. An S would be more likely to dismiss the ghosts as falsehoods. Morally wants to leave them be. Kinda zany like an ENFP, not ENFJ. Maybe ENTJ.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...my sister isfj loves all that sorts of stuff...ghosts aliens...mediums...all of it.
i don't know what he is but...i wouldn't rule out s because of that. he is a major thrill seeker so...is that more of an s thing?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Yeah he's out of the Hollywood old school because his fucking dad is Francis Ford Coppola. Damn hack wouldn't have a job otherwise.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Yeah he's out of the Hollywood old school because his fucking dad is Francis Ford Coppola. Damn hack wouldn't have a job otherwise.

Francis Ford Coppola is actually his uncle, but yeah I agree, I don't rate him as an actor personally. Opinion as to type?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
ISFP would be my best wild guess, considering I don't care much.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Deliberately the opposite of what he actually is then.
Go to hell, dyna, like I'm going to take your guess into consideration when I state my opinion. I didn't notice they were opposite until after, and I'm not going to change it just so I don't seem so contrary to you.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENTJ... maybe, ESTJ.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

you must have missed the super cool vampire movie he was in then...he is way cool...you just don't know jacky boy. :)

Gauche

I second that ENFJ.

Read 'bout him as enneagram 4; actually dauntless (self-preservation) 4, which is more likely to be an idealist than anything other