• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sean Penn

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why is he not a T?

he's too emotionally focused to be a T, especially an IXTX. ITs are more calm and objective, Sean Penn is kind of like a real life Anakin Skywalker

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
he's too emotionally focused to be a T, especially an IXTX. ITs are more calm and objective, Sean Penn is kind of like a real life Anakin Skywalker

Case in point?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He is like this, but with a reckless side: ISTP.

He absolutely has a reckless side, esp when he was younger, but I don't see Ti in him, I see Fi in him. ISFP.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He absolutely has a reckless side, esp when he was younger, but I don't see Ti in him, I see Fi in him. ISFP.

agreed. I think he's ISFP 8w7 Sx/Sp (possibly INFP and possibly 8w9 but I'm pretty sure of IFP 8 and Sx/Sp)

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd

Neurotic people can often be misidentified as feelers. An example is Seinfeld's George Costanza, an INTP. Is he calm and objective?

Btw, I don't know well Sean Penn and I don't know which type he could be...

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Neurotic people can often be misidentified as feelers. An example is Seinfeld's George Costanza, an INTP. Is he calm and objective?

it's not so much that he's neurotic as much as that he is passionate, moody and has a very "warm" vibe to him. I've met some wonderful INTPs in my life, but I don't I'd describe any of them as warm or moody.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
it's not so much that he's neurotic as much as that he is passionate, moody and has a very "warm" vibe to him. I've met some wonderful INTPs in my life, but I don't I'd describe any of them as warm or moody.

Yes, Sean Penn is quite passionate and moody but I don't feel warmth from him though.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The guy is no Idealist. His "idealistic" preachings are much too self-serving. My vote is for Artisan.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The guy is no Idealist. His "idealistic" preachings are much too self-serving. My vote is for Artisan.

Idealists can be extremely self serving, especially NFPs. we're not all like Ghandi you know

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not sure about the N/S.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not sure about the N/S.

me neither, though I lean S. he's a little too impulsive for me to think INFP, though Sx 8w7 could account for this as well

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
ELFBOY

GIGGLY
Yes, Sean Penn is quite passionate and moody but I don't feel warmth from him though.

My observation about the fact that IxTx people can be neurotic (and not calm and objective) was NOT referring to Sean Penn, but in general speaking.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=6993]Malcontent[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION]

his ass is Feeler as hell

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=6993]Malcontent[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION]

his ass is Feeler as hell

I changed my mind about him: I think he is ENFP 8w7 Sx/Sp.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
welcome back, ENFP definitely is possible, but what makes you think extrovert?

He is confrontanional and outspoken, he does'nt to be Te inferior at all because he's good at being directive and involved with people. He's an extrovert but the Sp-second tend to temper that a bit.

feisty

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
A wife-beating dickface. Fuck him.