• ISTJ

1 1.39%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • ISTP

1 1.39%
First 7891011 Last

are only capable of/concerned with "superficial insights"
    you are again laying putting into my mouth.
    i have never said anything like that and you know it and everyone can read about it.

also i would rather like to see you, becoming aware of your boundaries on your own, instead of relying on other peoples explanation.

and just a reminder: you guys made this go off topic, because i was saying something about why introverted people would value transparency, without even indicating that only they would value that ... i was not out there to teach people something about extroverted people.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by nanook
    extroverted people feel that superficial insight is all that is of real value, therefore they don't feel blind.
    extroverted people feel that superficial insight is all that is of real value, therefore they don't feel blind.
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    also i would rather like to see you, becoming aware of your boundaries on your own, instead of relying on other peoples explanation.

and just a reminder: you guys made this go off topic, because i was saying something about why introverted people would value transparency, without even indicating that only they would value that ... i was not out there to teach people something about extroverted people.
    So let me get this straight: you've made a specious claim about extroverts, refused to defend it and then told us that we should go figure it out ourselves. Got it.

If you weren't out to imply that extroverts are concerned only with superficial insights, perhaps you shouldn't have directly stated that extroverts value only superficial insights, hm?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

you take it out of context, deliberately. i am talking about interaction, of course. if you would not be malevolent you could see that right away. it is obvious.

it is you who assumes that i am stupid and whatnot, rather than assuming that i am right, and interpreting my statements in such a way, that they make sense. this is the same malevolence that you make other people in this forum suffer all the time ..

example:
    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    For just a moment I'm going to treat you like a rational, thinking adult and I'd appreciate it if you'd make an effort to respond like one.

it is not anyones job to make statements in causal discussions that are so anally precise, so that stupid or malevolent people could not possibly get them wrong, if they try hard to do so...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ ORLY? Okay, here's the whole post:

wont make a statement about type, but list what properties of him caught my eye:

i had him read his book to me, and watched him on youtube and watches his initiation speak. maybe i dont know enough.

he has this slow learner, observer, slow decision maker live style (much like malcom x). builds up his values or insight (N or T) more, than he acts them out (unlike E). is minimalistic about acting out anything. tries to live the impersonal life without properties (very T, totally unlike enfj), other than carefully applied actions. he is involved with people because he is cool about formal interaction (T), but he is involved without assuming control (unlike EJ), he listens, takes advice but does not become attached (not like Fe). building up values or insight by observation, not by trial and error (unlike Te or Ne). he applies them, when they are finished, in a stage process (very I). then he won't change them anymore (somehow J). he is not very situational, he wants to be(come) his own example of truth (Ti) Or channel his vision (Ni). his ability to survive and rise in politics would indicate Ne rather than Ni, especially if he is not Te dominant. but if he were entp, he is hiding this, and emphasises his director image (IxxJ). for good reasons. nobody would trust an entp president.if he is Ti, than he has strong Ne, which is to be expected from a person who is developed, which brings me to another point:

his motivational talk is mostly coming from a stage of development. it's not an indication of enfj. it's not an indication of his type. but there is N in the wordings. not in his message. this man is not a slave of his functions. he does not hear voices like ("make this plannet into an ENFJs dream"). if you reduce his message to something like that, then you did not get it.

i think his N is more apparent in how independent (almost isolated) he is in his live style (values and thinking).

i believe that transparency (that youtube thing) is a value in introverted people, because they don't like to feel excluded, but the superficiality of the world is usually making them feel excluded (blind and insecure), even when they are integrated and behaving in an extroverted way. extroverted people feel that superficial insight is all that is of real value, therefore they don't feel blind. however the youtube transparency is also a stage move.

Ok, there it is in full. I see that you discussed several different topics here, but I don't see how the full context changes the perceived meaning of your statement regarding extroverts.

Now that the quote is here in full context, would you be so kind as to explain how this changes anything?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Now that the quote is here in full context, would you be so kind as to explain how this changes anything?
    no reason to be kind in the presence of your malevolence.

my pattern speaks for itself. extroverted people could not function in an extroverted way, if they would stumble into rifts all the time, it is their speed (other word for superficiality) that makes them slide right over what is cooking in the depth ... if they would not function in an superficial way, they would (could) no longer be extroverted. some of them like to call some variations of this sliding 'strength'. getting over it. jumping jack. all such value labels refer to skills in an extroverted-egocentric light, which is totally okay. these values should be transcended and included.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

no reason to be kind in the presence of your malevolence.
    Who is "malevolent", tell me?

I've tried to be kind and comprehensive, because you obviously seem very fragile and hurt. I've tried to explain what you missed, despite your constant insults and deep hatred of what we extroverts are, and especially ENTPs (or people you interpret as ENTPs).

I did not manipulated you. I made no statements about introversion, only about what I obviously know better than you, extroversion.

I've tried to help you, to show you some points that could refine your perception of Extroversion and ENTPs.

You did not listen, you just kept insulting us, again, and again, and again.

---

So for the first time, let's speak bluntly. Either you have a deep neurosis, something that is beyond our reach here because we are not the right persons for you, either you're just a troll that enjoys lame provocations.

Either ways, I'm wondering what is your real purpose here. Only you can really answer that.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

>>despite your constant insults and deep hatred of what we extroverts are,

HAHAH he goes on and goes on with the misrepresentation ..

i am not the hater of anyone who acts right according to his possibilities, be he extroverted or anything. and i see things as they are. i am extra careful about this, and check myself by all means, so i know.
    but i sure wont take anything away from healthy anger about concrete unjust behavior in this world, who ever is responsible for it. because this is actually compassion, and it is the great clarity that i am feeling right now.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

>>despite your constant insults and deep hatred of what we extroverts are,

HAHAH he goes on and goes on with the misrepresentation ..
    As a matter of fact, you have crossed MY boundaries.

And obviously, I'm not the only one to feel that way in your presence.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

i am not the hater of anyone who acts right according to his possibilities, be he extroverted or anything. and i see things as they are. i am extra careful about this, and check myself by all means, so i know.
    but i sure wont take anything away from healthy anger about concrete unjust behavior in this world, who ever is responsible for it. because this is actually compassion, and it is the great clarity that i am feeling right now.
    I fear you did not understand the purpose of Typology-central.

We are here to learn about others, how they behave, how they feel, how they think, despite their countless differences. We are here to listen, to interpret, to analyze.

But what you're doing is only saying "I am right; I see everything as they are; I know".
    You're not here to learn anything.
    You're not here to listen to anybody.
    You're not here to understand people who are different than you, but to make final judgements about them.

---

And furthermore, what's really creepy is the nature of your generalizations. Obviously, someone you typed as an ENTP has hurt you in the past. So believe me, the way you project your anger against anybody that vaguely remind you of your tormentor is incredibly violent. But above all, these negative generalizations are silly, because they prevent you to see how diverse and complex types are, even amongst ENTPs.

You could have found some friends or understanding ears here, but you adamantly refuse them.

According to me, you use typology in the worst possible, unhealthy way.

7w8 SCUxI