• ISTJ

1 1.39%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • ISTP

1 1.39%
First 678910 Last

deleted

Wow. All these subjective concepts aren't working people. Why don't you resort back to the book and try to understand the theory of MBTI before you begin typing people again? No, I'm not being overly critical. I am saying don't type people if you can't refer to general concepts.

And just to consider my amateur typing, try reading some ENTJ personality profiles.

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    All these subjective concepts aren't working people.
    Obama too. Some of you have the most peculiar artifices.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    1) "please" don't assume that you can ask me for anything.
    2) you are just manipulating again. my pattern is actually right on. superficiality is an absolute correct wording for the extroverted functions, which define objects according to appearance and behavior, not according to their inner nature. read carl jung and understand typology and integrate the fact that you can not have it all. you have the strengths of extroversion and the strengths of introversion to a much lesser degree. my pattern is certainly about degrees, not absolute, but you know this and pretend that you don't, because you are manipulating public perception of my writings. it might be possible that you have manipulated you own perception of my words, even before you have understood them correctly. i am not responsible for your faults.

i have earned agreement from entp, for the same wording of the pattern. what you think is just your opinion, not the opinion of extroverted people whom you claim to defend.
    You seem very hurt, very angry, and very mistaken.

That's all I can say right now.

I fear it's not only my opinion, it would be the reaction of every extrovert here. You speak of something you don't know. Extroversion is not a way to feel superior, or to manipulate you. It's rather a way to relate to the world around us. It's not necessarily superficial, it's different. It's the poetry you feel in crowds, dense environments soaked with messages written in neons, in every language of the earth. It's the exhilaration you feel around your fellow men, when you keep in touch with them.

It's not better than meditation, solitude, it's just a different kind of music. And I think you can appreciate both.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ A valiant effort, but unfortunately I doubt it'll accomplish much. Some people are dead set on their arbitrary biases.

Of course, I'm sure I'm just, you know, in denial.

Now then, blackmail, back to superficial things, since that's all we're interested in.

P.S.,
    Why is it not surprising that this garbage is coming from an INF?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

deleted

Default Obama Poll

deleted

Default Barrack Obama's Type

deleted

Delete

deleted

Keep

i can perfectly enjoy superficial people, and they can perfectly enjoy my contributions. but they must not be oblivious about how they are and how i relate to that in comparison. if they are so omnipotent as to devalue and therefore deny their specific relative shortcomings, they will also project their devaluing attitude, their anger about their shortcomings into my objective descriptions of their shortcomings. i am afraid, i can not enjoy superficial people who project shit on me and apparently they can't enjoy my contributions, as those are naturally linked to deep objective insight into people's weakness (likewise into my own, which constitutes my strength).

Quote Originally Posted by some stalker
    it would be the reaction of every extrovert here. You speak of something you don't know. Extroversion is not a way to feel superior, or to manipulate you.
    see, i never said that anywhere, but you are deliberately misrepresenting me in order to ridicule me. it is the narcissism of some [extroverted] people like you and simultedworld, who do not know their boundaries, that therefore "feels superior" and "manipulates"... superficiality in it self is not a problem.

but its embarrassing when you accuse me of being "hurt" without even understanding what that would actually imply
    ...just because your insight into such a thing as "hurt" is simple, does not mean that "hurt" simply means, that someone is "mistaken".

Quote Originally Posted by same guy
    I fear it's not only my opinion, it would be the reaction of every extrovert here.
    you know, that your record is broken right? what is it with abusing words like "i fear" when you mean "i hope" or asking a favor as if you were asking in my own name:

Please, don't let your anger and frustration against extroverted people takes the best of you.
    my best is right here and kicking.

you better stop your blackmaling ...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ Ok, look dude, nobody is saying that you don't have worthwhile contributions. I don't have anything against introverts and I enjoy the insights that a lot of them have to share.

But claiming that 50% of all people are only capable of/concerned with "superficial insights" is just silly. Can you back this up? We're not misrepresenting you; that's exactly what you said.

And extroverts aren't the only people who will ridicule you when you say something ridiculous without backing it up. It's not a conspiracy against introverts, I promise--try mouthing off like this to an INTP and see what happens.

If you'd like to explain how it is that you know extroverts are totally unconcerned with anything beyond "superficial insights", I'd honestly love to hear it. Being dominant in an extroverted function does not render us incapable of using introverted functions and spending some time reflecting upon our inner selves. Remember that this MBTI stuff is just an expression of average tendencies, not of clear divisions between ultimate ability.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?