• ISFP

0 0%
  • ISTP

1 1.39%
First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    He's an INTP and he is Michelle's bitch. So you have all the potential of an INTP with the work ethic of an ENTJ.

I would definitely disagree with INTP for Obama.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

lol Obama is hilariously NF; look at the his moral crusades for broad-sweeping societal change, his dramatic idealism, charismatic orator persona and obvious penchant for dreaming up fantastical new visions for leading humanity into futuristic utopia!

I first had him pegged as ENFJ from watching the debates and public appearances during the campaign, but after seeing enough personal interviews on talk shows and such where he's unscripted, he seems very ENFP. He's hilariously Ne dom when he's just socializing and being himself; try the recent Jay Leno interview where he made that overblown comment about the special olympics...that seems suspiciously like Ne running its mouth off to be entertaining...my best guess, anyway.

ISTJ wtf?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    lol Obama is hilariously NF; look at the his moral crusades for broad-sweeping societal change, his dramatic idealism, charismatic orator persona and obvious penchant for dreaming up fantastical new visions for leading humanity into futuristic utopia!?
    That's just his politics. Have you ever seen Obama emote something? He is calculated and calm seemingly all the time.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Well, I'm glad to see we've completed the circle for Obama, having suggested every possible letter, including entire, opposite types.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    extroverted people feel that superficial insight is all that is of real value, therefore they don't feel blind. however the youtube transparency is also a stage move.
    That's completely absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    That's just his politics. Have you ever seen Obama emote something? He is calculated and calm seemingly all the time.
    I've seen him visibly annoyed and more venomous in debates, especially the ones against Clinton. He took a much more emotional tack in those because Clinton is an obvious strong T-style debate opponent and I think he knew he couldn't beat her in a purely logical point-for-point exchange.

Against McCain, he was aware that his ESTP opponent had a temper problem and that he could make him look bad by remaining comparatively calm. Just because he's put a lot of effort into calculating his behavior doesn't mean he's a T; I'm looking at his fundamental attitudes on human responsibility and interaction. His basic value system is NF; he's just a very smart NF who's learned how to control emotional outbursts for the sake of politics.

Of course, I might be completely wrong. We are discussing a guy who tells lies for a living here, so good luck typing any politician accurately without knowing him/her personally.

That's completely absurd.
    since you are in denial and projecting i will have to rephrase:
    it is especially true for entp

but naturally you cant know how blind you are, since you dont see what you dont see, and dont feel it either

i will never again allow extroverted people to get away with implying into my face that my strengths of insight that i have in advance compare to them are not even real. it's sucks enough to allow them to get away with implying, that such insights have no value, what especially entp here do so often, that i could already cite the postings.

MBTI
    I

He's an N. He's a big picture guy, strikes me as imaginative as well, not the most traditional guy for sure. From my impression, I believe he's an N. ENTP.

i could actually see ENFp in his energy, on the smiling photos, or the one with the cigarette.
    not so much in his other on screen behavior. maybe he tries very hard to control him self.
    and philosophically inclined ENFp have the patterns that i pointed out (conservative slow learning style / building values carefully)

but if you don't see that his talk is coming rather from stage awareness, than from anything typological ... duh.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    since you are in denial and projecting i will have to rephrase:
    it is especially true for entp

but naturally you cant know how blind you are, since you dont see what you dont see, and dont feel it either

i will never again allow extroverted people to get away with implying into my face that my strengths of insight that i have in advance compare to them are not even real. it's sucks enough to allow them to get away with implying, that such insights have no value, what especially entp here do so often, that i could already cite the postings.
    Forget ENTPs; you've claimed that all extroverted people are concerned only with superficiality. That's so ridiculous it doesn't even require a response. You can't seriously believe something so silly, can you?

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    When he was asked what has "enchanted" him about his new job, he joked about it and you could see in his face that he didn't feel comfortable with the term. It was way too "N" for him.
    I think that is also a word that would cause a T to take pause. It was an incredibly strange question to ask a president. I think the purpose of such a question was precisely to try to make him fumble. It was not an example of good journalism. It's weird to think that the level of success that allows a journalist to have an audience with a president could also produce such a weird question. When a person is dealing with serious issues that affect the lives of millions of people, it is just bizarre to think they would be feeling "enchanted" about anything. I wouldn't.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)