• ISTP

1 1.39%
First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    My roomates and I recently did a comparison between Obama and Bill Clinton's inaugural adresses and came to the conclusion that Obama is an ENFP and Clinton is an ENTP.
    I'm pretty sure the established consensus on Clinton is that he is and was an ESFP.

Obama is an ENFP fo 'sho.
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

Sniffles

I voted ENFJ, due to his charismatic leadership. Although it is interesting the description given on the one Frontline special about his life and character, saying he's pretty much a white glove over an iron fist.

Enneagram
    1w2

Merged Barack Obama type threads.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

His body language is most consistent with NT types. Probably ENTJ or INTJ.

MBTI
    I

Ok, let me break it down..

E - He's extroverted, I think this is the most obvious one. He loves to be around people, whether they be fans, friends, or other politicians.

N - He does think in terms of the "big picture". He's thinking years in advance in terms of the Iraq war.

T - He uses a very logical and analytical approach for the most part, and I don't see him really taking too many feelings into account in his decision-making. He's more of a straight-up logical thinker.

P - He's got all the P characteristics - he's laid back, he takes fun in his job, he's spontaneous, and he's a multitasker.

ENTP.

ENTP description from Wikipedia:

Myers-Briggs description

The ENTP has been described variously as the innovator,[9] the originator,[10] the lawyer,[11] the inventor,[12] the explorer,[13] and the visionary.[11] ENTPs also fall into the general categories of thinkers, rationals, and engineers.[14] Using their primary function-attitude of extraverted intuition (Ne), ENTPs are quick to see complex interrelationships between people, things, and ideas. These interrelationships are analyzed in profound detail through the ENTPs auxiliary function, introverted thinking (Ti). The result is an in-depth understanding of the way things and relationships work, and how they can be improved. To the ENTP, competence and intelligence are particularly prized, both in themselves and in other people.

ENTPs are frequently described as clever, cerebrally and verbally quick, enthusiastic, outgoing, innovative, flexible, loyal and resourceful. ENTPs are motivated by a desire to understand and improve the world they live in. They are usually accurate in sizing up a situation. They may have a perverse sense of humor and sometimes play devil's advocate, which can create misunderstandings with friends, coworkers, and family. ENTPs are ingenious and adept at directing relationships between means and ends. ENTPs "think outside the box," devising fresh, unexpected solutions to difficult problems. However, they are less interested in generating and following through with detailed plans than in generating ideas and possibilities. When ENTPs are used correctly on a team, they offer deep understanding and a high degree of flexibility and problem solving ability. The ENTP regards a comment like "it can't be done" as a personal challenge, and, if properly motivated, will spare no expense to discover a solution.
    Fits that to a tee. ENTP, ENTp, ILE, Originator, whatever you want to call it - he's an ENTP through and through.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    I've never seen anyone less ENFJ in my life.
    Agreed. My Fi tells me he's like car salesmen I've met with a friendly face... err facade, and a deeper agenda. I definitely see N in him but not a genuine Fe.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

ENFP. he's not a robot, he cannot allow himself to be T.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    INFX
    Socionics
    IEI

I voted INTJ. It seems to me like he's working just enough charisma and diplomacy to not get bashed as too cold and calculating. He uses tactfully displayed minimalist emotion in his speeches and stuff, always working the same smile because he's not too comfortable with it. I agree with ISTJ for Michelle. John McCain I believe is an ENFP.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

ENTJ Michelle
    INFJ Obama
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

deleted

Good ol' Obama

I'm pretty certain he's FiSe / ISFP.

Not sure about his wife, INTJ makes sense though. They seem to share the same Ni/Fi wavelength.