1 1.39%
First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

The only thing I'm sure about is that he is iNtuitive. I've read Dreams from My Father and The Audacity of Hope. I suggest anyone wishing to type him use those as a guide rather than his public persona. He's too malleable to judge by the way he is in the public; he can appear to be any type.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    The only thing I'm sure about is that he is iNtuitive. I've read Dreams from My Father and The Audacity of Hope. I suggest anyone wishing to type him use those as a guide rather than his public persona. He's too malleable to judge by the way he is in the public; he can appear to be any type.
    Yes- true, based on that book, definitely N.

I got a strong ENFJ vibe from reading it.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    I no longer am SURE President Obama is ISFP (I admit that sounded far fetched, though I feel I had my good reasons).

But I really feel I need to address claims that he is an "N".

Did anyone watch the 100 days press conference?

When he was asked what has "enchanted" him about his new job, he joked about it and you could see in his face that he didn't feel comfortable with the term. It was way too "N" for him.

Besides that, consider his specificity and attention to detail and propensity for getting things done, and his statement that if anyone can serve, they should, and that's why he is doing it. Also, look at his down-to-earth gait and stance.

He is such an obvious "S"!

Anyone have any thoughts about why he wouldn't be an "S"?
    Well if we are talking about his public persona, I don't know if the word enchanted scaring him makes him an "S". He's certainly not afraid of the words "change" or "hope" .

The Audacity of Hope has some anecdotal stories to bring his discussion of politics down to a more friendly and approachable level, but mostly its very N. He's definitely a dreamer- he's got his doers around him to help him follow through with his plans.

(Oh and P.S.- didn't have any time to read the whole thread- just the OP and Lauren Ashley's post. Sorry if this post was a repeat of something from before)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTj

ENTP for sure.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    lol Obama is hilariously NF; look at the his moral crusades for broad-sweeping societal change, his dramatic idealism, charismatic orator persona and obvious penchant for dreaming up fantastical new visions for leading humanity into futuristic utopia!

I first had him pegged as ENFJ from watching the debates and public appearances during the campaign, but after seeing enough personal interviews on talk shows and such where he's unscripted, he seems very ENFP. He's hilariously Ne dom when he's just socializing and being himself; try the recent Jay Leno interview where he made that overblown comment about the special olympics...that seems suspiciously like Ne running its mouth off to be entertaining...my best guess, anyway.

ISTJ wtf?
    That special olympics goof isn't enough to sway me to believe he is ENFP (instead of ENFJ)

Some of my ENFJs friends would make fucked up jokes (i.e. retard jokes, racist jokes, etc) when they are feeling comfortable with their surroundings. And he seems very comfortable around Leno.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

He seems pretty NF to me. I'm not quite sure if I'd call him a J or a P. Probably Extraverted. I'd go for ENFJ, but I just saw a website lately that mentionned that he would be a ENFP. Very confusing.:steam:
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Gosh, such a surprising new thread...
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by mippus View Post
    Gosh, such a surprising new thread...
    Had to take a poll on it. I'm just quite democratic is all.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

My roomates and I recently did a comparison between Obama and Bill Clinton's inaugural adresses and came to the conclusion that Obama is an ENFP and Clinton is an ENTP.

Clinton expressed a rational message through passionate and charismatic means, using his Ti-Fe axis.

Obama was expressing an emotional message in rational and systematic terms, his Fi-Te axis.

Both use their tertiary judging function to buttress their position. Clinton relied on community feelings to carry out a basically rational goal; a goal based on Ti and Ne - what we have done and what we can do. Obama's is more action oriented. He has a directive Te based plan set around Ne-Fi ideals; a vision for the future and the desire to feel proud to be American.

It was really interesting to break down their functions during the course of the speeches.

MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

To what extent is it really his speech? As an INTP, if I were a top politician, I'd certainly ask an F to write along with me, or at least to "tune" my speech...
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas