MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    yes. 8w9 Sx/So or So/Sx
    Is there some aversion around here to typing an obvious social Reformer as a 1?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    I get that feeling, too.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

He was an INFJ

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

enfp 7w6 sx/so.

7s always have that underlying critical bent that others don't necessarily see. but his movement created belief through conveying real hope. he was also clearly a teacher of emotions. that was the beauty in his work.

Stansmith

His demeanor and aura is very INFJ. He has this classy, composed, eccentric, spiritualness to him that reminds me of monks, Ghandi, Jesus, etc. I know an NJ when I see one.

And I can't help but lol at the thought of an Sexual ENFP 7w6 having the patience to carry out a non-violent protest and never have any slip ups or visible moments of frustration. Sexual 7w6s aren't necessarily spazzes, but it seems really unnatural for them to show that much composure and tact while getting treated like sh-t constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    His demeanor and aura is very INFJ. He has this classy, composed, eccentric, spiritualness to him that reminds me of monks, Ghandi, Jesus, etc. I know an NJ when I see one.

And I can't help but lol at the thought of an Sexual ENFP 7w6 having the patience to carry out a non-violent protest and never have any slip ups or visible moments of frustration. Sexual 7w6s aren't necessarily spazzes, but it seems really unnatural for them to show that much composure and tact while getting treated like sh-t constantly.
    You seem to have a narrow view of what an ENFP 7w6 sx is and is not capable of.

If I'm remembering correctly, MLK Jr. was over the age of 14 when he was doing the majority of the work he is famous for am I right? Yes, I believe I am in this regard. And while I'm not commenting here on what I feel his type was as I have never considered it before... I will say that when it comes to Human Rights...or any issue I believe in with every ounce of my being...I am capable of damn near anything for however long it takes.

And for some more lolz, you will find on this site and others strong arguments for typing the historical Jesus as ENFP (most likely 7w6 sx as well). iow, while the biblical Jesus was INFJ...the historical Jesus was ENFP.

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    You seem to have a narrow view of what an ENFP 7w6 sx is and is not capable of.

If I'm remembering correctly, MLK Jr. was over the age of 14 when he was doing the majority of the work he is famous for am I right? Yes, I believe I am in this regard. And while I'm not commenting here on what I feel his type was as I have never considered it before... I will say that when it comes to Human Rights...or any issue I believe in with every ounce of my being...I am capable of damn near anything for however long it takes.

And for some more lolz, you will find on this site and others strong arguments for typing the historical Jesus as ENFP (most likely 7w6 sx as well). iow, while the biblical Jesus was INFJ...the historical Jesus was ENFP.
    Although feasible, INFJ just makes much more sense.

Enneagram
    9w8

The first paragraph alone, in my opinion, establishes him as an NFJ, the very way he addresses people and considers the work of his secretaries and the impact of his writing on others. The diligence, orderliness and determination to execute his non-violence campaign is the hallmark of a balanced INFJ. My second guess would be an ENFJ. The poise and elegance with which he speaks demonstrates intellect tempered with Fe. He's classy, he's charming, he's persuasive. He's an INFJ, or if he is INTJ [as someone suggested], he is an INTJ who had learned to temper his Te with concern for the impact of his words and actions on the hearts and minds of others. I think he comes across as the "People don't care how you know until they know how much you care," embodiment.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

MLK was probably ENFJ if the stories of relatives who knew the man are to be believed. As a point of contrast, if I were to pick a well-known figure of the Civil Rights movement who was an ENFP, it was probably Rosa Parks. Similarly, I'd put money on Malcolm X being INTJ 6w5 sx-first.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    looking back, I agree with this.

ENFJ 1w2>7w8>2w? either Sx/So, So/Sx or So/Sp
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire