First 234

Thread: John Lydon

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

For that matter, why would you expend even one bit of effort explaining to me that I'm wrong about Reznor's type, if not to purposefully change what I think about it? Just for shits and giggles? Surely all this informing others of the inaccuracy of their ideas and never altering any of your own based on their responses (after all, you don't care what anyone thinks) sounds pretty dogmatically SJ to me.

But I digress--who cares?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INFP

I know I'm interupting your amusement but I think you're both arguing about an impossibility. Pretty stange.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    For that matter, why would you expend even one bit of effort explaining to me that I'm wrong about Reznor's type, if not to purposefully change what I think about it? Just for shits and giggles? Surely all this informing others of the inaccuracy of their ideas and never altering any of your own based on their responses (after all, you don't care what anyone thinks) sounds pretty dogmatically SJ to me.

But I digress--who cares?
    As long as you don't care, I'm golden.

Like I said, I've already debated Reznor's type, and being that I'd stake my life on my type job, I hardly feel the need to pussyfoot around with you and your bullshit.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    As long as you don't care, I'm golden.

Like I said, I've already debated Reznor's type, and being that I'd stake my life on my type job, I hardly feel the need to pussyfoot around with you and your bullshit.
    Well hardy har, aren't you clever? I guess I'd find that argument impressive if I were an STP of some sort. Or a dumbass.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

If I post my specific arguments one at a time, will that encourage you to stop blatantly ignoring them/continuing with more worthless personal digs?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

If I post my specific arguments one at a time, will that encourage you to stop blatantly ignoring them/continuing with more worthless personal digs?
    You started it, Hoss. And no, I don't want to hear it. Especially not in the John Lydon thread.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Of course, of course. Why would someone who's made just shy of 9,000 posts in about 6 months (that's about what, 50 a day?) debating various hypothetical ideas in an online forum actually care what anyone else has to say?

You win the apathy award, congrats! Maybe you and the other socially/emotionally stunted INTPs can have a big party where you all competitively pretend not to care about anyone else's ideas or accomplishments, you insecure fuck.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Of course, of course. Why would someone who's made just shy of 9,000 posts in about 6 months (that's about what, 50 a day?) debating various hypothetical ideas in an online forum actually care what anyone else has to say?

You win the apathy award, congrats! Maybe you and the other socially/emotionally stunted INTPs can have a big party where you all competitively pretend not to care about anyone else's ideas or accomplishments, you insecure fuck.
    Hehehehe