• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fruits Basket

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Fruits Basket: manga/anime

The manga's helped me through some hard times. It's not the events themselves that I can relate to (though it would be hard for most people I think to relate to the literal events!)... it's the way the characters react to each other and communicate and are self-aware and make an effort to move towards self-actualization.

Yuki is a good example of this. I admire his character arc in that he acknowledges his faults and slowly opens himself to new possibilities in order to become who he wants to become.

Right now I'm halfway through the anime.

Any thoughts?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Absolutely adorable.. I'll admit, one of the few guys I know that like it is gay, but I love it :D I think Tohru is an awesome woman. I wish I were more like her ;)

MBTI Type
INxJ
It's been years since I saw that. I'd have look back on a few episodes first, before typing them.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Did this before, but now since have finished the series and changed my opinions around a bit and added a few more characters. (changes bolded and additions in italics)

Just cause I've been rereading it a lot lately

Tohru: ISFJ (mom-Kyoko: ESFP; dad-Katsuya: INTJ; granddad: ENFJ?)
Yuki: INFJ
Kyo: ISTP (Shishou: INTP?)

Shigure: ENTP
Hatori: ISTJ (Kana: ENFP; Mayu: ISTP)
Ayame: ESFP (Mine: ENFP?)

Hanajima: IXtP
Uotani: ESTP

Kagura: ENFJ
Momiji: ENFP (mom: I?TJ??)
Hatsuharu: ISFP (It was a little hard for me at first to keep in mind both his personalities. However, in both one quality became evident: his immediate demonstrative earnestness with his feelings, both positive and negative, with little regard to inappropriateness. That changed my mind.)
Rin: INFP
Hiro: EnTJ
Kisa: ISFJ

Akito: crazy, mostly (dad-Akira: I?Fj; mom-Ren: INFP?)
Kureno: ISFJ

Kakeru Manabe, vice president: ENTP (girlfriend-Komaki"meat-angel": ExFJ)
Machi, treasurer: ISTP
Kimi, secretary: ESTP?ENTJ? (probably an evil genius)
Naohito, secretary: ExTJ
Motoko Minagawa, Yuki fanclub president: ESTJ

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Mine: yeah ENFP
Hanajima: INfP. I've always felt she was an infp, a weak f though.
Kisa: InFP
Akito: xnxJ