User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: MythBusters

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I really do think Adam is an ENTP, but Jamie is totally an S. It's true. I always thought IST, for sure. J or P, I don't know, I slightly lean toward J, given that one of the great dichotomies between the two of them is that Jamie is so much more strict in getting things done.

And I know, being a J doesn't mean being orderly, but it does generally mean wanting things in control.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

The ISTP guy is ISTP. The one who wears a stupid hat a lot.

The other guy, I don't know. That show is bad.

MBTI
    INtP

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I really do think Adam is an ENTP, but Jamie is totally an S. It's true. I always thought IST, for sure. J or P, I don't know, I slightly lean toward J, given that one of the great dichotomies between the two of them is that Jamie is so much more strict in getting things done.

And I know, being a J doesn't mean being orderly, but it does generally mean wanting things in control.
    Hmm... I still think that Jamie fits in pretty well with INTJ, but he's much harder to fit to a type than Adam is. Jamie could easily be almost any IxTx type, I think (but I lean pretty strongly towards J - but... see below). He's so much quieter and more reserved than Adam is that it's hard to tell... and since he and Adam share almost all of their scenes together, it's difficult (for me) to distinguish if I'm getting a good reading on him, or if I'm just comparing him to the more visible Adam, who's so strongly ENTP.

I'd say that, in terms of likeliness, I'd call INTJ>ISTJ>>INTP=ISTP for Jamie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Okay, Jamie's the ISTP. Have you ever had an ISTP as a friend, or worked with one? He's exactly that.

MBTI
    I

Jamie - INTJ
    Adam - ENFP

Grant - INTP
    Kari - ESFP
    Other guy - ENFP

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Adam's ENTP traits are like 100%, it took me no time to type him, it's amazing. As for Jaime, and contrary to Jack Flak, who is right 99.999% of the time, I think is an INTJ or INTP. He just seems to have an experimental mindset about things..maybe I don't know about ISTPs though..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Well, his job kind of calls for experimentation. But let's just start with a contrast of the two of them. Even if Jamie were an N, you must at least admit that Adam is way more N than him.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Well, his job kind of calls for experimentation. But let's just start with a contrast of the two of them. Even if Jamie were an N, you must at least admit that Adam is way more N than him.
    Agreed. It's astonishing to find a type that appears nearly 100%, because most people are a little bit of this, a little bit of that. Know what I mean?

Also- Do you think Jaime's Introversion disables us to type him formally? Afterall, we only know as much as the camera man reveales about him. I think this is a very good point, anyone second this?
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Hah

Jamie is 100% S

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Also- Do you think Jaime's Introversion disables us to type him formally? Afterall, we only know as much as the camera man reveales about him. I think this is a very good point, anyone second this?
    Yeah, but we are judging from what we see on Mythbusters. None of us really know anything about his personal lifestyle and behavior off camera.