• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kevin Smith...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't have videos because they're rather useless for me, but would people agree with me if I said he's an ENTP?

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP would be my guess, but he's harder to type since he doesn't even talk as Silent Bob. ;)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha! I was more thinking of him in terms of his role in Live Free or Die Hard, where he's a loud, obnoxious computer hacker pretty much isolated from reality who calls his computer room "The Mothership." Classic xNTP moment.

And then I realized that he's like that in a lot of his movies.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Based on interviews and YouTube clips ;) offhand I'd go with INTP. Link (funny) Link (funny) Link (serious)

(According to the 10-year-anniversary DVD, the character and much of the dialogue of Randal in Clerks was based on a guy he knew IRL who is probably ENTP.)