User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 51

  1. #21
    DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    Hype
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    well fine then, at least we agree Will is EXXP...... we should garner more input though!

    What about Geoffry.... I see lots of different possbile types for him. I selected INTP for his dry wit/sarcasm and because he loses all of his bearing/fortitude when he's attracted to a woman

  2. #22
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Yes, I agree Geoffrey is some sort of IxTx.

    Will seems ENFP to me. Or at least ExFP. His overt concern for the feelings of others, and his sometimes sickeningly nurturing behavior, leads me to believe F.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  3. #23
    Senior Member NewEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    I
    Posts
    3,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Yes, I agree Geoffrey is some sort of IxTx.

    Will seems ENFP to me. Or at least ExFP. His overt concern for the feelings of others, and his sometimes sickeningly nurturing behavior, leads me to believe F.
    I actually think he's ESFP. In fact, if I were to judge it now, I'd say:

    Will - ESFP
    Carlton - ENTJ
    Ashley - ISFJ
    Hillary - ESFP
    Phil - ENTP
    Viv - ISFJ
    Geoffrey - INTP

  4. #24
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    I actually think he's ESFP. In fact, if I were to judge it now, I'd say:

    Will - ESFP
    Carlton - ENTJ
    Ashley - ISFJ
    Hillary - ESFP
    Phil - ENTP
    Viv - ISFJ
    Geoffrey - INTP
    But just think how different Will and Hillary are. You're saying they're the same type.

    Hillary is the stereotype ESFP (in her sheer vacuousness). Will, by contrast, seems more "deep" when it comes down to it (and it usually does, especially in the more dramatic episodes). He reflects on his actions and those of others, and subsequently draws moral lessons to be learned.

    And Geoffrey may well be INTP ( I love his humor), but there is something slightly more exacting about him, and more respectful/devoted to tradition and authority.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  5. #25
    DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    Hype
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post

    And Geoffrey may well be INTP ( I love his humor), but there is something slightly more exacting about him, and more respectful/devoted to tradition and authority.
    are you sure about that last part? Recall that he is a Butler, and as far as butlers go, he is EXTREMELY Snarky/smartassish. If he worked for anyone else, he'd be fired for sure. He's also British, so gotta consider culture, too

  6. #26
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    are you sure about that last part? Recall that he is a Butler, and as far as butlers go, he is EXTREMELY Snarky/smartassish. If he worked for anyone else, he'd be fired for sure. He's also British, so gotta consider culture, too
    Yeah that's true. I'm mostly recalling the "lady Penelope" episode, where he was all devotion to that old British guy and his daughter, who was the heir to the throne like forty times removed, or something. But that may be culture, you're right.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  7. #27
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    But just think how different Will and Hillary are. You're saying they're the same type.

    Hillary is the stereotype ESFP (in her sheer vacuousness). Will, by contrast, seems more "deep" when it comes down to it (and it usually does, especially in the more dramatic episodes). He reflects on his actions and those of others, and subsequently draws moral lessons to be learned.

    And Geoffrey may well be INTP ( I love his humor), but there is something slightly more exacting about him, and more respectful/devoted to tradition and authority.
    Agree.

  8. #28
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Will: ENFP
    Carlton: ENFJ
    Ashley: ISFP
    Hillary: ESFP
    Uncle Phil: ESTJ
    Aunt Viv: INFJ
    Geoffrey: INTP
    Jazz: ISTP
    bingo
    I N V I C T U S

  9. #29
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    bingo

  10. #30
    Welcome to Sunnyside Mondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    1,996

    Default

    I think Will is an ENFP.
    Partially because I'm pretty sure Will Smith is an ENFP.
    I agree with Speed Gavorche for the most part except that I think Carleton is more of a T than an F.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

Similar Threads

  1. Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
    By Speed Gavroche in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2015, 10:07 AM
  2. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: Will Smith = ENFP?
    By SingSmileShine in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 08:52 PM
  3. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
    By chihuahuasrluv in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 12:18 AM
  4. Fresh Prince of Bel air
    By You in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 05:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO