First 345

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Colombe Gris View Post
    Looking at those quotes from her friends? I could never imagine ISTJ female being described (in such detail!) like that.
    The reality is that the quotes represent perspectives from women of different types under (likely) varied circumstances.

Moreover, people tend not to tell the truth.

Especially those who spend plenty of time in the spotlight.

Someone shoves a tape recorder under your mouth then unexpectedly shoots you a series of questions regarding a coworker. Are you really going to say anything revealing?

"Things weren't the same after I caught Jennifer fingering her butthole in her dressing room mirror."

I'm going to keep up the stubbornly rigid Te and stand by istj, even though I now realize the quotes were of the more intimate sort.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Colombe Gris View Post
    Looking at those quotes from her friends? I could never imagine ISTJ female being described (in such detail!) like that. Loyal? Yes. Big warm and fuzzies? No. The woman is an F; I think that we have gotten into the "let's over-think a celebrity's personality type" part of the thread. I will lol heartily if someone starts to suggest ENTJ or something ridiculous like that just so the debate will never end...

[end/short rant]
    I'm an "F" and no friend or acquaintance of mine would describe me as "Big warm & fuzzies". I think you're stuck on the stereotyping part of the thread.

I can concede to ISFJ, but in no way is she INFP. Still, the problem is her own actual quotes, not quotes about her, do not come off as fuzzy Fe.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm an "F" and no friend or acquaintance of mine would describe me as "Big warm & fuzzies". I think you're stuck on the stereotyping part of the thread.
    I certainly didn't imply that all F's behave in that way. I was identifying her as an F by comparing the given quotes to what is usually described as an ISTJ's demeanor. Is an individual described as:

one big throbbing heart to me. Because she’s all emotional and feeling and support. She’s right there with you.
    more likely to have auxiliary Te or dominant or auxiliary Fe? I understand that they may have been painting Jennifer Aniston in the best light, but if she wasn't nearly as "Fe" as the words suggest, why not compliment her in a different way? Additionally, these are words coming from women typed as INTP (Kudrow) and ISTJ (Cox) earlier in the thread. Assuming both of these types aren't completely off the mark, why would two T women gush excessively about the stereotypically-F sounding qualities of another woman if they don't really exist to that extent? That doesn't seem right to me.

So, essentially my argument is that while F is being spelled out (to me) in bright red letters, I can't see much justification for T other than she doesn't seem to be very emotionally forthcoming in extremely public situations. I see ISFJ.