User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Jennifer Aniston seem very adaptable and easy to get along with. She's probably too accommodating. She may take boring roles but that isn't to be confused with who she is.
    The biggest mistake you can make is to start typing actors based on their "characters".
    “Sheldon considers human beings as they really are - psycho-physical wholes.”

“the first serious advance of the science of man since Aristotle”

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”
    ___“Aldous Huxley/ A Biography” Sybille Bedford, 1974
    Likes e.lee.sa liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Psychdigg View Post
    The biggest mistake you can make is to start typing actors based on their "characters".
    I disagree, not solely based on the fact that actors tend to pick roles that they can just run with/shadow, but the title of the film, the concept, supporting cast, everything that's packed away in the picnic basket and how the entirety of it all reaches back, entrenches itself into their realities is much more telling/relevant than you might presume.

From what I've noticed, she chooses predominantly beta-loaded films (infp, istj, estp, enfj). Moreover, there's a certain comfort level she exhibits in being directive, giving orders, thus istj makes the most sense (along with other factors).

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Isn't she the one who's always needy, whiney, ring-obsessed, etc etc? She seems like the "traditional" girly-girl Sex In the City type of woman. And she doesn't seem to be all that active with the public. She just does her projects and goes about her business.

ISFJ.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Candylandjoe:

Choice of movies and characters depends on too many factors that are not tied to personality. Advice of agents who want their clients working and earning commissions.
    Financial state of the actor. Available screen-plays. Competition for roles.

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”

I'm not sure what Jennifer Aniston's type is but she sure seems like an F in this particular clip, doesn't she?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBske9kqfm8"]Letterman Clip[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I'd say ESFJ

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

She's an F or at least wants to project an F. I remember when Kimberly Stewart downed her Jennifer told a magazine she cried over it and Kim apologized to her. To me T's would let that roll off their backs not be all sad eyes.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Yeah, she's sooo ISTJ. I need to dig up an article I read about her from Elle Magazine where her best friend interviewed her & wrote the story.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Orange-Appled:

You just don't want to think you have anything in common with Jennifer (INFP).

But I would like to see the article you are referring to.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by Psychdigg View Post
    Orange-Appled:

You just don't want to think you have anything in common with Jennifer (INFP).

But I would like to see the article you are referring to.
    Explain how she's an N and that might help some people see her as infp