She's not my type of woman.

I largely prefer Bjrk, for example.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I don't she is nearly as much like her character on Friends as people suppose her to be. I agree that she seems introverted and a lot less bubbly than her characters. Her sense of humor is not the usual xSFJ cheese either; she can be pretty sarcastic and blunt. I don't get any impression of strong Fe.

She's also not that "traditionally" feminine. Her style is really clean and simple and fuss-free. All of this says ISTP woman to me.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe
    Likes e.lee.sa liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I don't she is nearly as much like her character on Friends as people suppose her to be. I agree that she seems introverted and a lot less bubbly than her characters. Her sense of humor is not the usual xSFJ cheese either; she can be pretty sarcastic and blunt. I don't get any impression of strong Fe.

She's also not that "traditionally" feminine. Her style is really clean and simple and fuss-free. All of this says ISTP woman to me.
    Hmmm... she's still a Fe user in that one, though. (I do think ISTP is closer than most people in this thead, IMO.)

What about an IxTJ? Then she's an Fi user with Fi in tertiary mode, which is quite in line with how she emotes in the interviews where she doesn't have to put on some performance.

I think ISTx fits well.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Hmmm... she's still a Fe user in that one, though. (I do think ISTP is closer than most people in this thead, IMO.)

What about an IxTJ? Then she's an Fi user with Fi in tertiary mode, which is quite in line with how she emotes in the interviews where she doesn't have to put on some performance.
    Yeah, I could see ISTJ. She doesn't really have the free spirit SP thing going on.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Jennifer Annistons somatotype is Endomorph: 5.0 Mesomorph: 2.0 Ectomorph: 4.0

According to the chart below she is squarely in the INFP area.

Last edited by Psychdigg; 08-04-2010 at 01:24 AM.
    “Sheldon considers human beings as they really are - psycho-physical wholes.”

“the first serious advance of the science of man since Aristotle”

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”
    ___“Aldous Huxley/ A Biography” Sybille Bedford, 1974

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I dare anyone to waste a few moments of their life watching one of her soulless, cardboard fucking dry movies.

istj's really the only viable option.

Candylandjoe:

Such hatred. You don't want to claim Jenny in your INFP clan? You're attitude seems more T than F.
    “Sheldon considers human beings as they really are - psycho-physical wholes.”

“the first serious advance of the science of man since Aristotle”

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”
    ___“Aldous Huxley/ A Biography” Sybille Bedford, 1974

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Psychdigg View Post
    Candylandjoe:

Such hatred. You don't want to claim Jenny in your INFP clan? You're attitude seems more T than F.
    Someone recently remarked offline that I'm a dominant right-brained individual.

In this case, I have no emotional connection to the words I'd entered.

Upsetting someone is a risk I like to take and take often because this forum has so many places to post (that aren't in threads in which I post) that what seems to generate interesting conversation is when people of completely different (hopefully opposite) viewpoints attempt to refute my statements out of an initial emotional hook.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

ISXJ sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    I dare anyone to waste a few moments of their life watching one of her soulless, cardboard fucking dry movies.

istj's SJ, probably SFJ is really the only viable option.
    fixed.