User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Thread: George W Bush

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    And in case anyone wants to accuse me of being partisan, I would also point out how silly it was if anyone tried to say Bill Clinton is stupid too. There's a reason these guys get to positions of power, and it ain't all luck.
    Is there a Skip to Jeffster's Informed, Reasonable Opinion Button?

As for his type, I think SP, but the E/I and T/F are hard to figure with him.
    Agreed. ISTP. Dead giveaways are the nicknames and differences between private and public speaking (coarse, effortless/affected, halting).

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    He may have chosen politics just because that's what his entire family does.
    And if his father is indeed an ISTJ... I don't know, just a possibility.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    No vision? Just because you don't happen to agree with her vision doesn't mean that she has no vision.
    What was her vision? Aside from an insatiable quest for power and pandering to popular opinions?
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTJ

Not even close to the "most stupid." Probably the most effective executive the Texas Rangers had, and one of the most effective (and well-liked) governors that Texas has ever had, and elected twice as president of the United States.

And in case anyone wants to accuse me of being partisan, I would also point out how silly it was if anyone tried to say Bill Clinton is stupid too. There's a reason these guys get to positions of power, and it ain't all luck.

Let's be honest here, Jeffster. If it wasn't for his daddy, Dubya would be a Subway customer service operator.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Bush isn't a moron; he's just a very poor extemporaneous speaker. (Aren't Se doms supposed to be good at that, btw?)

He scored 1260 or whatnot on his SATs and he did manage to get through Yale, albeit with a C average. I suppose it's a little easier to get in when your daddy is head of the CIA, but if he was honestly a complete idiot, he would not have gotten through it.

I don't think he was a particularly good president, but he's honestly not an idiot. A lot of his public mannerisms are faked for the sake of pandering to the demographic where he scores the highest ratings--good old southern, traditional values conservatives. It shows that he's in touch with the common man, apparently.

These people are generally distrustful of government and men in suits ordering them around, so they feel much safer having "one of their own" in the white house. It's calculated for a reason--if you think he's a total moron for his public speaking mistakes, then you're not part of the demographic his public persona is designed to reach, anyway.
    Seems to me all this social engineering did was work against him.

[Edit] C'mon, Americans are dumb, but not THAT dumb.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

I vote ESFJ too, because only an ESFJ would be comfortable acting and pretending to be a buffoon for 8 years. Just look at mercury and his rediculus blue man avatar!! what the hell goes on in those ESFJ heads anyway?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Haha they seem to have this really goofy sense of humor, but it's cute a lot of the time.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Not even close to the "most stupid." Probably the most effective executive the Texas Rangers had, and one of the most effective (and well-liked) governors that Texas has ever had, and elected twice as president of the United States.

Good point--anyone who makes it to the highest office of power in the nation (and probably the world) is going to be at least reasonably intelligent--do you guys have any idea how competitive running for president is? Nobody that gets that far into the power structure of a country this big and powerful is a moron.*

*except Reagan
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

he's a blatant esfj, it's obvious.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

He's an ExSP monkey. Thats as clear as day-light. Also i wouldin't be quick to conclude him as unintelligent. He's just very clumsy and haphazard mentally in Se manner, which shouldin't be confused with stupidity, which is a slight mental retardation.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."