veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by FC3S View Post
    I think we can all agree that he is a moron.
    Anyone who thinks he is a moron doesn't pay much attention.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

ESTP
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Anyone who thinks he is a moron doesn't pay much attention.
    What a horrifically unacceptable attitude. I find it very offensive to reply to my comment in a matter that is - impersonal, indirect, vague,impartial and has accomplished nothing. You haven't even expressed an opinion, stated a fact or otherwise. You aren't anymore knowledgeable for dismissing someone.

You had a chance to backup what you said - and to school those not in the know accordingly. You failed. Even an ENTP which is a type I loathe, has not festered to the point of NOT schooling the ignorant. - Quit frankly, by this point I don't like you either. Kiss my blacklist.

And because I've been paying attention -

1. Nukular.
    2. Bushisms
    3. He looks like a monkey.
    4. He dodged the shoe.
    5. Whatever happened to Afghanistan?!
    6. Irac was unnecessary.
    7. Bush is a war monger.
    8. Bush was the end all ambassador of the US to the world, and he failed with his cocky attitude.
    9. Bush is unbecoming of a President in both speech, mannerism.
    10. Bush be damned, his cabinet was just as bad as he was.

The first four are grounds to call him a moron, the rest were just a bonus for my amusement.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by FC3S View Post
    What a horrifically unacceptable attitude. I find it very offensive to reply to my comment in a matter that is - impersonal, indirect, vague,impartial and has accomplished nothing. You haven't even expressed an opinion, stated a fact or otherwise. You aren't anymore knowledgeable for dismissing someone.
    Yes, because saying "we can all agree he's a moron" accomplished SO MUCH.

You had a chance to backup what you said - and to school those not in the know accordingly. You failed. Even an ENTP which is a type I loathe, has not festered to the point of NOT schooling the ignorant. - Quit frankly, by this point I don't like you either. Kiss my blacklist.
    Oh well. Guess I'll go hang myself, since I have no reason to go on living now.

And because I've been paying attention -

1. Nukular.
    2. Bushisms
    3. He looks like a monkey.
    4. He dodged the shoe.
    1. He just says that to piss you off.
    2. A lot of very intelligent people make frequent mistakes when engaged in public speaking.
    3. Completely irrelevant to whether someone is moron or not.
    4. This would be #1 for reasons why he's NOT a moron. He's got good reflexes/dodging skills.

Since you admitted the rest are irrelevant, I won't bother to respond tho those. You could have gotten all of that off a poster somebody was holding at an anti-Bush rally, so a complete fail on convincing me that you have been paying attention.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Bush isn't a moron; he's just a very poor extemporaneous speaker. (Aren't Se doms supposed to be good at that, btw?)

He scored 1260 or whatnot on his SATs and he did manage to get through Yale, albeit with a C average. I suppose it's a little easier to get in when your daddy is head of the CIA, but if he was honestly a complete idiot, he would not have gotten through it.

I don't think he was a particularly good president, but he's honestly not an idiot. A lot of his public mannerisms are faked for the sake of pandering to the demographic where he scores the highest ratings--good old southern, traditional values conservatives. It shows that he's in touch with the common man, apparently.

These people are generally distrustful of government and men in suits ordering them around, so they feel much safer having "one of their own" in the white house. It's calculated for a reason--if you think he's a total moron for his public speaking mistakes, then you're not part of the demographic his public persona is designed to reach, anyway.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post

Speaking of Hillary. That woman is an abomination - an INTJ with no vision aside from a drive to be in power. I am so fucking glad she will never become President.
    No vision? Just because you don't happen to agree with her vision doesn't mean that she has no vision.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Yes, because saying "we can all agree he's a moron" accomplished SO MUCH.

Oh well. Guess I'll go hang myself, since I have no reason to go on living now.

1. He just says that to piss you off.
    2. A lot of very intelligent people make frequent mistakes when engaged in public speaking.
    3. Completely irrelevant to whether someone is moron or not.
    4. This would be #1 for reasons why he's NOT a moron. He's got good reflexes/dodging skills.

Since you admitted the rest are irrelevant, I won't bother to respond tho those. You could have gotten all of that off a poster somebody was holding at an anti-Bush rally, so a complete fail on convincing me that you have been paying attention.
    I don't think Bush is a moron at all. He's just a self-absorbed asshole.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Bush isn't a moron; he's just a very poor extemporaneous speaker. (Aren't Se doms supposed to be good at that, btw?)

He scored 1260 or whatnot on his SATs and he did manage to get through Yale, albeit with a C average. I suppose it's a little easier to get in when your daddy is head of the CIA, but if he was honestly a complete idiot, he would not have gotten through it.

I don't think he was a particularly good president, but he's honestly not an idiot. A lot of his public mannerisms are faked for the sake of pandering to the demographic where he scores the highest ratings--good old southern, traditional values conservatives. It shows that he's in touch with the common man, apparently.

These people are generally distrustful of government and men in suits ordering them around, so they feel much safer having "one of their own" in the white house. It's calculated for a reason--if you think he's a total moron for his public speaking mistakes, then you're not part of the demographic his public persona is designed to reach, anyway.
    Yes. This.

I'm just a common man, drive a common van, my dog ain't got a ped-i-gree.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Maybe the uncomfortable speaking style is a sign of introversion?

How about this? Would an ESTP get distracted easily when doing something they wouldn't want to be doing (in other words, when they'd rather be doing something else)?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Maybe the uncomfortable speaking style is a sign of introversion?

How about this? Would an ESTP get distracted easily when doing something they wouldn't want to be doing (in other words, when they'd rather be doing something else)?
    I think it is possible that W. is an introvert. He may have chosen politics just because that's what his entire family does.