User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 93

Thread: George W Bush

  1. #41
    Intriguing.... Quinlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo
    Posts
    3,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    As far as I know Bush is an ESTP.


    Se,Ti,Fe,Ni
    (if we presume that function models are correct)


    He looks a way to lost and childlish to be a J. So I think that if he looks J that is mostly because of has has to look like J.
    +1
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

    Quinlan's Creations

  2. #42
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Yeah, I think he is an ESTP too.

    He wasn't too concerned about being facetious and making an ass out of himself (mugging for the camera, etc)

    An ESxJ President would be mortified of that.
    Maybe, but he might also be aware that outwardly showing a sense of humor about it would boost his public image.

    Did you see his at the 2006 White House Press Correspondents' Dinner during Colbert's speech? He didn't smile once.

    His authoritarian, absolutist leanings and language choice, his sense of duty to do God's will, etc...all of it seems pretty SJ to me.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  3. #43
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Maybe, but he might also be aware that outwardly showing a sense of humor about it would boost his public image.
    Nah, SJ President is serious business. It's one thing to say a friendly joke to lube up the crowd, and another one to act like a clown.



    Did you see his at the 2006 White House Press Correspondents' Dinner during Colbert's speech? He didn't smile once.
    Didn't see it. But Colbert is a "left wing" comedian, so perhaps he felt it was hostile humor.

    His authoritarian, absolutist leanings and language choice, his sense of duty to do God's will, etc...all of it seems pretty SJ to me.
    He is a reformed addict. Often reformed substance abusers find themselves another addiction - religion.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

  4. #44
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Hmmmm, you make a good case.

    I guess SPs can be authoritarian, too--and I imagine an SJ president would likely have a little more respect for that pesky little rule about congressional approval for waging warfare. ESTP does fit the rogue cowboy comparisons he gets.

    Ok, you've convinced me he's ESTP.

    McCain is ESTP too, correct?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  5. #45
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Hmmmm, you make a good case.

    I guess SPs can be authoritarian, too--and I imagine an SJ president would likely have a little more respect for that pesky little rule about congressional approval for waging warfare. ESTP does fit the rogue cowboy comparisons he gets.

    Ok, you've convinced me he's ESTP.

    McCain is ESTP too, correct?
    Yeah, I think so.

    That's one of the reasons why I decided to vote for Obama. I figured it's better to have a non-ESTP mend ESTP fuck ups. That and Palin pick sealed the deal. ESFJs soccer moms do enough damage with SUVs. I'd hate to see what one can do with a nuclear arsenal.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

  6. #46
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Yeah, I think so.

    That's one of the reasons why I decided to vote for Obama. I figured it's better to have a non-ESTP mend ESTP fuck ups. That and Palin pick sealed the deal. ESFJs soccer moms do enough damage with SUVs. I'd hate to see what one can do with a nuclear arsenal.
    Yeah I ended up voting Obama, but was only slightly in favor of him.

    Palin kind of made up my mind for me, too.

    What's your analysis on Obama, btw?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  7. #47
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Yeah I ended up voting Obama, but was only slightly in favor of him.

    Palin kind of made up my mind for me, too.

    What's your analysis on Obama, btw?
    Obama is an ENFJ, and that whole "cult personality" vibe about him during the election was very unsettling for me.

    But he is brilliant, I'll give him that. Any person who can fuck over Hillary so gracefully deserves my respect.

    Speaking of Hillary. That woman is an abomination - an INTJ with no vision aside from a drive to be in power. I am so fucking glad she will never become President.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

  8. #48
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Obama is an ENFJ, and that whole "cult personality" vibe about him during the election was very unsettling for me.

    But he is brilliant, I'll give him that. Any person who can fuck over Hillary so gracefully deserves my respect.

    Speaking of Hillary. That woman is an abomination - an INTJ with no vision aside from a drive to be in power. I am so fucking glad she will never become President.
    Really? I got an ISTJ vibe from her. She's reportedly pretty traditional in her personal life.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  9. #49
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Really? I got an ISTJ vibe from her. She's reportedly pretty traditional in her personal life.
    Yeah, that's her smoke screen bullshit - a traditional woman with family values, who stayed with her cheating husband for the sake of preserving her marriage, and NOT because Bill was her ticket to Presidency. No sir.

    She is a total INTJ. An extreme long term planner. She was planning her ascension to power before Bill left the office. She carpet bagged a democratic state when the country was feeling sympathy for her "domestic plight" and then she sold off her NY house as soon as she got into Senate and moved to DC. As a senator, she took no strong stance on anything, unless it was a populist cause of the day. She figured the best strategy is to stay as neutral as possible, while riding off the Clinton name. And all that time she was building up her campaign war chest, and showed up to the election with the biggest stash. But then she opened her mouth and the country was reminded that she is a frigid bitch with no soul.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

  10. #50
    Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    925

    Default

    If it feels good, do it. You got a problem, blame somebody else.
    Johari Nohari

    "If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

Similar Threads

  1. Bill Clinton, George Bush, and Barack Obama
    By ChrisC99 in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 11:03 AM
  2. George W. Bush paintings
    By Stephano in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-30-2014, 06:31 PM
  3. George Bush vs. Barack Obama
    By swordpath in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 12:47 AM
  4. [INTJ] George Bush is an INTJ. I'm serious!
    By Elfboy in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 12:31 PM
  5. Iraqi journalist throws shoes at George W. Bush
    By Virtual ghost in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 10:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO