ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    As far as I know Bush is an ESTP.

Se,Ti,Fe,Ni
    (if we presume that function models are correct)

He looks a way to lost and childlish to be a J. So I think that if he looks J that is mostly because of has has to look like J.
    +1
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Yeah, I think he is an ESTP too.

He wasn't too concerned about being facetious and making an ass out of himself (mugging for the camera, etc)

An ESxJ President would be mortified of that.
    Maybe, but he might also be aware that outwardly showing a sense of humor about it would boost his public image.

Did you see his at the 2006 White House Press Correspondents' Dinner during Colbert's speech? He didn't smile once.

His authoritarian, absolutist leanings and language choice, his sense of duty to do God's will, etc...all of it seems pretty SJ to me.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Maybe, but he might also be aware that outwardly showing a sense of humor about it would boost his public image.
    Nah, SJ President is serious business. It's one thing to say a friendly joke to lube up the crowd, and another one to act like a clown.

Did you see his at the 2006 White House Press Correspondents' Dinner during Colbert's speech? He didn't smile once.
    Didn't see it. But Colbert is a "left wing" comedian, so perhaps he felt it was hostile humor.

His authoritarian, absolutist leanings and language choice, his sense of duty to do God's will, etc...all of it seems pretty SJ to me.
    He is a reformed addict. Often reformed substance abusers find themselves another addiction - religion.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Hmmmm, you make a good case.

I guess SPs can be authoritarian, too--and I imagine an SJ president would likely have a little more respect for that pesky little rule about congressional approval for waging warfare. ESTP does fit the rogue cowboy comparisons he gets.

Ok, you've convinced me he's ESTP.

McCain is ESTP too, correct?

MBTI
    INTJ

Hmmmm, you make a good case.

I guess SPs can be authoritarian, too--and I imagine an SJ president would likely have a little more respect for that pesky little rule about congressional approval for waging warfare. ESTP does fit the rogue cowboy comparisons he gets.

Ok, you've convinced me he's ESTP.

McCain is ESTP too, correct?
    Yeah, I think so.

That's one of the reasons why I decided to vote for Obama. I figured it's better to have a non-ESTP mend ESTP fuck ups. That and Palin pick sealed the deal. ESFJs soccer moms do enough damage with SUVs. I'd hate to see what one can do with a nuclear arsenal.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Yeah, I think so.

That's one of the reasons why I decided to vote for Obama. I figured it's better to have a non-ESTP mend ESTP fuck ups. That and Palin pick sealed the deal. ESFJs soccer moms do enough damage with SUVs. I'd hate to see what one can do with a nuclear arsenal.
    Yeah I ended up voting Obama, but was only slightly in favor of him.

Palin kind of made up my mind for me, too.

What's your analysis on Obama, btw?

MBTI
    INTJ

Yeah I ended up voting Obama, but was only slightly in favor of him.

Palin kind of made up my mind for me, too.

What's your analysis on Obama, btw?
    Obama is an ENFJ, and that whole "cult personality" vibe about him during the election was very unsettling for me.

But he is brilliant, I'll give him that. Any person who can fuck over Hillary so gracefully deserves my respect.

Speaking of Hillary. That woman is an abomination - an INTJ with no vision aside from a drive to be in power. I am so fucking glad she will never become President.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Obama is an ENFJ, and that whole "cult personality" vibe about him during the election was very unsettling for me.

But he is brilliant, I'll give him that. Any person who can fuck over Hillary so gracefully deserves my respect.

Speaking of Hillary. That woman is an abomination - an INTJ with no vision aside from a drive to be in power. I am so fucking glad she will never become President.
    Really? I got an ISTJ vibe from her. She's reportedly pretty traditional in her personal life.

MBTI
    INTJ

Really? I got an ISTJ vibe from her. She's reportedly pretty traditional in her personal life.
    Yeah, that's her smoke screen bullshit - a traditional woman with family values, who stayed with her cheating husband for the sake of preserving her marriage, and NOT because Bill was her ticket to Presidency. No sir.

She is a total INTJ. An extreme long term planner. She was planning her ascension to power before Bill left the office. She carpet bagged a democratic state when the country was feeling sympathy for her "domestic plight" and then she sold off her NY house as soon as she got into Senate and moved to DC. As a senator, she took no strong stance on anything, unless it was a populist cause of the day. She figured the best strategy is to stay as neutral as possible, while riding off the Clinton name. And all that time she was building up her campaign war chest, and showed up to the election with the biggest stash. But then she opened her mouth and the country was reminded that she is a frigid bitch with no soul.

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

If it feels good, do it. You got a problem, blame somebody else.
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli