User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: Jessica Alba

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    It's possible she's ISFJ, but I remain unconvinced. Just seems more fluid than a J, modifying herself more than most Js do to suit circumstances.
    I don't know about her being "fluid". She does all sorts of ISFJ shit like accepting a stripper role but refusing to appear naked (Sin City), and saying things like "I told [magazine editors] that I'll allow myself to be photographed topless only if I wear granny panties".

If there is a common theme amongst ISFJ females that I've noticed, it's that they are more than happy to be viewed as a sex object, but refuse to do anything sexual.

ISFJ

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

YouTube - Jessica Alba about Dark Angel

same type as megan fox? i see Ne. i'm going entp. i'm wondering what a 3w4 entp looks like. interesting that a lot of people type her as isfj. her sense of control and her assertion level makes me doubt this, she never seems trapped.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

I think xstj or xsfj.

Definitely ISFJ. Have been watching her type for a long time. She has projected an SP image in the past, but it's not reflective of her core preferences.
    Last edited by Liesl; 07-03-2010 at 02:20 PM.

ISFP

I had a seriously long post to explain it, but it just made me look like a Jessica Alba fanboy (I started reading up on her, and some things stood out).

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

ESTP- according to some website. But I really can't figure her type out.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsimoan View Post
    That's strange. What website are you referring to? From the little I know about Jessica Alba, I cannot conceive of her being an ESTP. Like most of the other posters, I think that she's either ISFP or ISFJ.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsimoan View Post
    I see an xstx more than anything else. How is she a Feeler? She holds no punches & is blunt.

isfjs are Emily Watson, Fruits Basket's Tohru, Hero from Much Ado About Nothing. Jessica is too rough around the edges to be a isfj. I might go with esfj . I could see her as a Molly Weasley type but I need someone to point out the F in her, it's an awfully weak if she is one.

She could easily be T as well. Not sure why Fi isn't blunt though. Most SPs can be blunt, more or less (maybe not blunt, but straightforward).

Anyhow, she just seemed to easily make some value oriented choices in her past. That's what stuck out to me. Even kind of impulsively went full gusto into Christian stuff the minute she met some people like that (granted, she was very young here too).

Alba has been intimate with the workings of sin since early childhood. “My parents weren’t religious,” she says. “But at 12, I started asking, ‘Why am I here? What’s the point of living?’ ” Alba was a military brat who clocked time in Mississippi and Texas before moving with her family to Pomona, California, which is famous for its low-rider cruising scene, the Hughes brothers, the annual strawberry crop, and not much else. Things were pretty much quiet until she ran into a few local born-again Christians.

It was all over after that. “I started going to church three days a week,” says Alba. “Stopped watching secular television—I couldn’t even watch Davey and Goliath.” Every day at 5 a.m., Alba woke up to pray; every time she stubbed her toe, she made sure she exclaimed, “Oh, darn!” While her parents dismissed her conversion as typical teen rebellion, she was memorizing the taxonomies of wickedness, the rankings of transgression, the phyla of the profane.

Later, she became disillusioned for some personal reasons. Her pastor and friends started saying she was "tempting" men with her looks. “I would go to the beach,” says Alba, “and my born-again friends would be like, ‘Your jeans are too tight! You’re tempting me!’ ” In church, her youth pastor forced Alba to wrap a sweater around her swelling posterior to hide her sin as he read from the Bible; soon the only stories she could relate to were those of Bathsheba and Jezebel. .

She also left for having her own ideals (this could be T or F.. I'm just gonna point it out anyhow):

Alba also vehemently disagreed with the church's condemnation of premarital sex and homosexuality and was bothered by the lack of strong female role models in the Bible. "I thought it was a nice guide, but it certainly wasn't how I was going to live my life."

Might help to point out that she doesn't get into the type of T arguments against religion.. she's still mindful of guidance, how to live her life. That's what she first disagrees on.