• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DN's Celebrity Type List (Merged)

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know if I think of Simon Cowell as an ESTP. I'm not one to judge right or wrong, but I've always thought of his an INTJ or ENTJ..very cynical.

Is Randy Jackson an ESTP?

If Randy is ESTP, I'll say I don't see Simon as being the same type as Randy. Very different styles. I agree w/ you - Simon seems more NTJ-ish to me.

And PS dynamite - you so need to include Ryan Seacrest if you're gonna include Simon Cowell on your list. :smile:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Is Randy Jackson an ESTP?

If Randy is ESTP, I'll say I don't see Simon as being the same type as Randy. Very different styles. I agree w/ you - Simon seems more NTJ-ish to me.
Yeah. I thought of Randy as ENTP, but I can easily see ESTP too. What do you think about Paula?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah. I thought of Randy as ENTP, but I can easily see ESTP too. What do you think about Paula?

ESFP, I think. I don't think ESFJ, as her style is pretty different from Ryan's, who's definitely an ESFJ.

(which actually makes INTJ fit Simon better -- as he and Paula bump heads all the time and he gets intensely annoyed w/ her.)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nas is an INTJ
Trent Reznor seems like an INFP

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I believe that Marilyn Manson may very well be an INFJ.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nas: INTP Arnold Sharzenegger: ENTJ Eminem: ISTP

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nas intp? yeah

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Nas intp? yeah

I don't think so. Nas puts a lot of feeling in his lyrics, like 'One Mic' and 'I Can'. He's definitely a feeler. Plus he doesn't fit the INTP description. He's INFx, I could see him being INFJ as well, but INTP is unlikely.

I think we can add Kanye as an ENFP officially, we have at least three smart people here who think he's ENFP.

And Eminem is an INTx for sure, the last letter is up in the air. Anyone have any ideas?

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ADDS: Prince (ISFP)
Dave Grohl (ENFP)
P J Harvey (ISTP)
Stephen Fry (ENFJ)

Danny Glover: ESFJ?

I say Mel Gibson as INFJ due to his propensity to see conspiracies (the Jews) where there aren't any, and his readiness to atach himself to any ideological cause that arouses his feelings no matter the actual truth behind it (Braveheart, The Patriot).

Sigourney Weaver: ENTJ?

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think John M. may be an ENTP.

Very possibly.

ADDS: Mel Gibson (INFJ)

Tom Waits as INTP is really making a lot of sense to me right now.

ADDS: Sigourney Weaver (ENTJ)
Danny Glover (ESFJ)
Tom Waits (INTP)

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I say Mel Gibson as INFJ due to his propensity to see conspiracies (the Jews) where there aren't any, and his readiness to atach himself to any ideological cause that arouses his feelings no matter the actual truth behind it (Braveheart, The Patriot).

Such good reasons ;)

But I don't think he is, and neither is Marilyn Manson (more like ENFJ). And Adrien Brody I believe is ESFJ. I don't know how the conclusion was reached that he is INFJ. Or McKellen.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kanye West = ESFJ

Sigourney Weaver ENTJ ? Yeah!

nanook

a scream in a vortex
well if sigourney weaver is entj, then marianna palka and ken wilber and Laura Bertram (amanda from "ready or not") [tim roth, lisa edelstein], al pacino(?), paul bettany, Susan Sarandon, james spader(?), ..... ... ... have at least the the same functions

i come from physiognomy, like when i compared tilda swinton and Robert Carlyle