• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DN's Celebrity Type List (Merged)

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Hmm not too sure about Snoop, don't know much about him. I think we might have to add Jim Carrey as an ENTP.

Eminem is ISTP. And am I the only who think 50 cent is an ISFJ? I don't see him as a T at all.

Honestly, I don't see Eminem as an ISTP. He's not an S. He's very intuitive and imaginative with his rapping. Plus he seems less laid back than a typical P. But the P/J split is less obvious. He's definitely N, I'm telling you. INTP is a reasonable fit, and so is INTJ because he seems to have a decent bit of Fi. But I really think he's an N all the way. At the same time, I think a few people are having a tough time typing him because he's such a complex guy and he's bipolar.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hmm not too sure about Snoop, don't know much about him. I think we might have to add Jim Carrey as an ENTP.

Honestly, I don't see Eminem as an ISTP. He's not an S. He's very intuitive and imaginative with his rapping. Plus he seems less laid back than a typical P. But the P/J split is less obvious. He's definitely N, I'm telling you. INTP is a reasonable fit, and so is INTJ because he seems to have a decent bit of Fi. But I really think he's an N all the way. At the same time, I think a few people are having a tough time typing him because he's such a complex guy and he's bipolar.

Eminem I still see as INTJ myself. (REMOVES) For now.

Jim Carrey's already under ENTP. The current list is on page 31 by the way.

ADDS: Gwen Stefani (ESFP)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Eminem I still see as INTJ myself. (REMOVES) For now.

Jim Carrey's already under ENTP. The current list is on page 31 by the way.

ADDS: Gwen Stefani (ESFP)

Oh ok, thanks for informing me. By the way, great job doing this and continue what you're doing.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No no, isn't Gwen ENFP? (Sorry! But these are some of my favorite people ever!)

Video

I agree Gwen is ENFP.

CHANGES: Eddie Murphy (ISFP)

I think Eddie Murphy is ESFJ. He sort of personifies EXFJ histrionics. Dom Fe's can be silent for some time but they always seem ready to burst with emotions. No way is he any P type; he is controlled, prepared, and aware. XSFJs pay much attention to their surroundings so they are necessarily somewhat quiet, especially if they are suspicious or critical of something or someone. ISFPs are relaxed, slow, usually dress comfortably, and seem calm unless something excites them. ESFJs are alert, somewhat critical, dress for fashion, and are neat.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I agree Gwen is ENFP.

I think Eddie Murphy is ESFJ. He sort of personifies EXFJ histrionics. Dom Fe's can be silent for some time but they always seem ready to burst with emotions. No way is he any P type; he is controlled, prepared, and aware. XSFJs pay much attention to their surroundings so they are necessarily somewhat quiet, especially if they are suspicious or critical of something or someone. ISFPs are relaxed, slow, usually dress comfortably, and seem calm unless something excites them. ESFJs are alert, somewhat critical, dress for fashion, and are neat.

Hmm. Okay.

CHANGES: Gwen Stefani (ENFP)
Eddie Murphy (ESFJ)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I agree Gwen is ENFP.

You're right that ISFPs are more relaxed, slow, calm unless something excites them, and comfortable. But at the same time, I think Eddie displays all those qualities. I could possibly see ISFJ too, but I don't see this guy being extroverted. Based on interviews, and how he behaves away from acting, he just doesn't seem like an extrovert. ISFP is still my guess, possibly ISFJ.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You're right that ISFPs are more relaxed, slow, calm unless something excites them, and comfortable. But at the same time, I think Eddie displays all those qualities. I could possibly see ISFJ too, but I don't see this guy being extroverted. Based on interviews, and how he behaves away from acting, he just doesn't seem like an extrovert. ISFP is still my guess, possibly ISFJ.

Hmm. REMOVES Eddie Murphy due to two differing well-made arguments as to his type.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
we said bjork INFP?

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
we said bjork INFP?

I did! :tongue: But I know that it's been said before elsewhere, maybe on this forum, maybe not.

CHANGES: Jim Carrey (ENTP--> ENTJ)

Wondering how I typed Jay-Z as an ENTJ. Maybe INTJ instead?

ADDS: Julianne Moore (INFP)

See page 31 for most up to date list!

ADDS: Bruce Springsteen (ISTJ)
Iggy Pop (INFJ)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx