• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DN's Celebrity Type List (Merged)

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That quote of his is hilarious. I don't find it imaginative at all, I think instead it just illustrates his egoism and, well, shallowness.

:laugh: I know. I just threw that in there as it's funny because he's serious. His videos show his creativity and imagination. He always talks about his vision to be this great entrepeneur rapper, designer, CEO, producer extraordinaire. Yes, he's egotistic. But also easily deflated when his work doesn't get recognition.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
I think I see Avril as more of an SP than an NF. I could never relate to her like an INFX artist. My current guess is ISFP, but now with better social skills. Even an ISTP turned really girly or something.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I see Avril as more of an SP than an NF. I could never relate to her like an INFX artist. My current guess is ISFP, but now with better social skills. Even an ISTP turned really girly or something.

I would say IxFP but her fine motor skills are poor and she seems like a J based on what I've been told. It takes her 3 days to learn a dance routine that I think an SP could learn in a couple of hours.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I would say IxFP but her fine motor skills are poor and she seems like a J based on what I've been told. It takes her 3 days to learn a dance routine that I think an SP could learn in a couple of hours.

Lol. With putting all these revelations onto the good ol' interweb, you're destroying her carefully engineered image. :D

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP

I know SPs who are really shitty dancers and NPs who are really amazing dancers, so I don't think that's an accurate thing to say.

She doesn't seem like a J from what I've heard, especially with her lot of trouble with school. I don't get the impression of a lot of order in her decision-making.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol. With putting all these revelations onto the good ol' interweb, you're destroying her carefully engineered image. :D

S and N seem like they are in direct inverse relationship in the case of INFJs. My motor skills are also laughable. Well...I guess it's fine since she makes fun of herself over similar stuff all the time. Or...:doh:

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, looka' here. I Googled her name + INFJ to see if this would come up and I found this website that lists her as INFJ as well. I hate to use websites because they type celebrities wrongly very often, but I'm surprised anyone else saw through her [almost] perfect SP persona.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
lol socionics.com. They never get types wrong there!

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^It's socionics typing, but not socionics.com (I agree, they're bad). It's a differnt website.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Oh, looka' here. I Googled her name + INFJ to see if this would come up and I found this website that lists her as INFJ as well. I hate to use websites because they type celebrities wrongly very often, but I'm surprised anyone else saw through her [almost] perfect SP persona.

That website is not the best...

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP

I generally give people authority on their own types, so if you really think she's INFJ there may be some weight to it, but I just find it difficult to see. She may have some characteristics with INFJs, but overall I think my main trouble is probably because I expect a lot of sensitivity and depth from INFJs and it's hard to find any with Avril.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I find it a little odd that you're citing poor use of fine motor skills or learning a dance routine slowly a reason for not being SP.

There are certainly N's who can have great motor skills, and who are great dancers, and I'd wager that means there are SP's who have crappy motor skills and are inept at dancing.

I don't know a thing about Avril, and don't really care (although will say I find it hard to believe an INFJ would be able to play a persona like that for an extended period without totally hating herself or having a breakdown. Seems to go against principle), but my heckles start to raise when I see things like this cited as something for/against a personality type. Mbti is ultimately about cognitive processing anyway....

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'd have to argue with Johnny Depp. In my personal opinionl, he's an INFP. Just me though..
Through the many movies I've seen with him, I've typed all his characters as INFPs, or near. With the minor exception of maybe Pirates..where he probably plays ISFP, or ISTP.

heart

heart on fire
^ agree. My guess for Depp is that he is INP, he was too geeky early on, the only reason he seems more with it now is that he's matured and developed more S.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I find it a little odd that you're citing poor use of fine motor skills or learning a dance routine slowly a reason for not being SP.

How is it odd?

Se is the inferior function in INFJs thus very weak. ESFPs have Se as the dominant function thus much stronger. MBTI is about cognitive processes, and the brain controls movement. Just making connections. Not saying all INFJs can't dance well or all ESFPs can dance well.

heart

heart on fire
^ Can't use fine motor skills as type indicator. I know an ISFP who has trouble with fine motor skills ever since bad head/neck injury in a car accident.

I know another S who was born with a mild muscular dystrophy.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
^ agree. My guess for Depp is that he is INP, he was too geeky early on, the only reason he seems more with it now is that he's matured and developed more S.

Yes..he's very adapted into acting. Just watch Sleepy Hollow, and Sweeney Todd, and you'll never question his type again.