User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Very well, switch Depp to INFP.

There's more INFPs in showbiz than you'd think, looking at the list.
    4w5 sp

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by dynamiteninja View Post
    Very well, switch Depp to INFP.

Hey, anyone can put up a reasonable argument on why he's ISFP..we don't know him too well, just a guess.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Hey, anyone can put up a reasonable argument on why he's ISFP..we don't know him too well, just a guess.
    I was just acting on the basis of the thread on Depp here that seemed to suggest a majority opinion fo ISFP. But I dunno, maybe in retrospect, with the water clearing from his Pirates stuff and all the heart-throb furore that surrounded him at the time, people are now able to see him more clearly for what he really is (INFP).

I hold no clear preference either way for his type.

Wait for the ISFPs to try and reclaim him as one of their own!
    4w5 sp

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I was just acting on the basis of the thread on Depp here that seemed to suggest a majority opinion fo ISFP. But I dunno, maybe in retrospect, with the water clearing from his Pirates stuff and all the heart-throb furore that surrounded him at the time, people are now able to see him more clearly for what he really is (INFP).

Ah good point. I guess we'll never really know though.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Ah good point. I guess we'll never really know though.
    Yep. Note how it's only INFPs here claiming him as their own. Everyone wants Johnny! Can I say I blame them..?
    4w5 sp

heart on fire

I hold no clear preference either way for his type.

Wait for the ISFPs to try and reclaim him as one of their own!
    Now he could pass for more ISFP-like (post pirates) but in the early works (Dead Man/ before Pirates) he was more glaringly INFP. I fell asleep watching Pirates, ugh so awful...

In movies like From Hell he still resonates the INFP vibe.

I say now he plays at ISFP for mass appeal, but early on he couldn't have done that so well (like what the hell do I know anyway? Just giving opinion)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Yep. Note how it's only INFPs here claiming him as their own. Everyone wants Johnny! Can I say I blame them..?
    Haha, so true..well, if I was a female, and found myself attracted to him, I guess I could say the same thing, with such enthusiasm. Apart from that, I think he's really deap, and he has a lot of soul. I think I'll call him Johnny Deap.

heart on fire

I adore Depp's acting and I think he's attractive but he doesn't really ring my bell. Feels too brother-ish to me.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Now he could pass for more ISFP-like (post pirates) but in the early works (Dead Man/ before Pirates) he was more glaringly INFP. I fell asleep watching Pirates, ugh so awful...

In movies like From Hell he still resonates the INFP vibe.

I say now he plays at ISFP for mass appeal, but early on he couldn't have done that so well (like what the hell do I know anyway? Just giving opinion)
    Now you've gone and re-awakened my love of the Deppster. And kinda convinced me of his INFPness. Edward Scissorhands makes me see him as INFP. The choice of movie role that is.
    4w5 sp

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Now you've gone and re-awakened my love of the Deppster. And kinda convinced me of his INFPness. Edward Scissorhands makes me see him as INFP. The choice of movie role that is.
    Tim Burton's use of him is incredible, definitely INFP.

...me of his INFPness
    I said something like this to my father, and it didn't sound right. I was just waiting until someone made the same mistake as me