User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Oh, looka' here. I Googled her name + INFJ to see if this would come up and I found this website that lists her as INFJ as well. I hate to use websites because they type celebrities wrongly very often, but I'm surprised anyone else saw through her [almost] perfect SP persona.
    That website is not the best...
    4w5 sp

MBTI
    INFP

Oh, looka' here. I Googled her name + INFJ to see if this would come up and I found this website that lists her as INFJ as well. I hate to use websites because they type celebrities wrongly very often, but I'm surprised anyone else saw through her [almost] perfect SP persona.
    I generally give people authority on their own types, so if you really think she's INFJ there may be some weight to it, but I just find it difficult to see. She may have some characteristics with INFJs, but overall I think my main trouble is probably because I expect a lot of sensitivity and depth from INFJs and it's hard to find any with Avril.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I would say IxFP but her fine motor skills are poor and she seems like a J based on what I've been told. It takes her 3 days to learn a dance routine that I think an SP could learn in a couple of hours.
    I find it a little odd that you're citing poor use of fine motor skills or learning a dance routine slowly a reason for not being SP.

There are certainly N's who can have great motor skills, and who are great dancers, and I'd wager that means there are SP's who have crappy motor skills and are inept at dancing.

I don't know a thing about Avril, and don't really care (although will say I find it hard to believe an INFJ would be able to play a persona like that for an extended period without totally hating herself or having a breakdown. Seems to go against principle), but my heckles start to raise when I see things like this cited as something for/against a personality type. Mbti is ultimately about cognitive processing anyway....
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I'd have to argue with Johnny Depp. In my personal opinionl, he's an INFP. Just me though..
    Through the many movies I've seen with him, I've typed all his characters as INFPs, or near. With the minor exception of maybe Pirates..where he probably plays ISFP, or ISTP.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

heart on fire

^ agree. My guess for Depp is that he is INP, he was too geeky early on, the only reason he seems more with it now is that he's matured and developed more S.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by cascademn View Post
    I find it a little odd that you're citing poor use of fine motor skills or learning a dance routine slowly a reason for not being SP.
    How is it odd?

Se is the inferior function in INFJs thus very weak. ESFPs have Se as the dominant function thus much stronger. MBTI is about cognitive processes, and the brain controls movement. Just making connections. Not saying all INFJs can't dance well or all ESFPs can dance well.

heart on fire

^ Can't use fine motor skills as type indicator. I know an ISFP who has trouble with fine motor skills ever since bad head/neck injury in a car accident.

I know another S who was born with a mild muscular dystrophy.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    ^ agree. My guess for Depp is that he is INP, he was too geeky early on, the only reason he seems more with it now is that he's matured and developed more S.

Yes..he's very adapted into acting. Just watch Sleepy Hollow, and Sweeney Todd, and you'll never question his type again.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP

I see Johnny Depp INFP too.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Yes..he's very adapted into acting. Just watch Sleepy Hollow, and Sweeney Todd, and you'll never question his type again.
    Dead Man is classic.